Chapter 11

Vote
Share
And
Comment please

*Mckenzie's POV*
The drive back was quiet, my siblings had fallen asleep and I was thinking off what exactly I could do with them. I didn't have the room and I couldn't exactly pass them on to Spencer or Cole.

Maybe their own apartment in the same building as mine. I'm sure they would look after it and go to school like they should knowing if they don't they will go back to our parents.

'So you going to tell me what the hell just happened?' I looked at Harry as we came to a red light

'Im so sorry for what they said about you, I'm also sorry for what I had countered with when they called me fat. I shouldn't have dragged you into this'
'Kenzie it is fine. I found it quite funny that you came back with that so quickly. Just to let you know I can give you a work out any time you want' he leans over and kisses my neck as he whispers 'you don't need it though, I love your perfect body'

I shudder as I feel his hot breath 'thank you'
'Now what did they do to Emily?'

'They tried with all of us for an arranged marriage and it was so bad. I rebelled straight away as I'm the oldest. But they kept going. However something bad happened in one of the agreements and we had agreed never to do it. I can't believe they seriously started this again'

'How did you get out of it?'
I smirk slightly 'I was to much of a bitch, to dominant for him to handle. He ended the agreement'
'Im guessing you behaved like that on purpose'
'Most definitely'

'What will you do with your siblings?'
I look back at them and smile when I see them all huddled together to sleep.
'Im going to have to make some phone calls'

----- at the apartments
We had reached back 10 minutes ago, I had made some phone calls and were currently looking around an apartment that was on the floor below mine. As I had the pent house apartment. They would have the one underneath

The apartment was the perfect size for them all, having plenty of space for all three of them to live and have their own things. I was somewhat surprised when Harry had stayed here with me while we looked around, he offered his thoughts about it and gave some good ideas for furniture

I had just signed the papers and officially brought the apartment, I had 4 keys given, so they had three each and I could have one for when they never answer or to just walk in.

I had my siblings sat opposite me and Harry as we were just to tell them of the apartment.

'Okay, you need to listen to me. You will not stay with me, i am at work a lot and due to that fact I am 22 I can not have my siblings living with me' as I speak Harry traces small circles on the small of my back, before playing with the zip of my dress

'Therefore, I expect you three to be mature for me okay. I have brought you an apartment that is the floor under mine. You will attend school and I know Zee can drive so I will sort out a car for you to drive all of you every day. You concentrate on your school and I will pay to keep you alive. Please you know I'm not uptight so if you want a party just ask me. And just be responsible with what you do. Can I trust you?'

They all stare for a moment taking in my words as I spoke. I wait for a response but the only response I receive is from when they jump from the sofa and tackle me to the floor, they all bundle on top of me.

I laugh out trying to get the three teenagers off of me. 'Ha- Harry he-help'
I hear him laugh as he carefully lifts Hannah, Emily and helps Zac off of me.

I see a hand extended down and as I grip ahold of it I am pulled off my feet and into the familiar chest of Harry, I cuddle into him as he smiles.

'Okay guys so here's the key to your apartment 4 go check it out and get settled. You can have tomorrow off of school while I sort everything out okay?'
'Okay kenz, thank you so much, I love you' Hannah hugs me as she walks out the room taking the key

'Love you' Emily whispers into my ear as I repeat the phase
'Zee come here, not to old to hug you fav sister' he laughs as he wraps his arms around me
'Thank you for saving us. I love you Kenz'
'Sorry it took so long, love you to zee. We have lunch tomorrow okay'

He nods and walks from my apartment and to his own. It's the first time I have seen them happy. Truly happy, I knew I needed to call Spencer and make her aware of what's happened as well as Cole her twin brother.

I sit on the sofa next to Harry as he pulls me into his side. I curl my legs up on the sofa and rest my head onto his chest as his arm wraps around me and places his hand on my hip bone his fingers lingering near my crotch.

I could feel my skin burning from his touch, I found it hard to believe that we had now known each over over a month. He has acted so differently than what others had said

I feel him place a kiss to my head 'I'm so proud of what you've done today. I never knew that your parents would be like that'
'Thank you. Harry you don't know all of me. Just like I don't know all of you'

I feel him smile against my forehead and hum in agreement, I let out a little laugh 'you know what I use to and still live by?'
'What?'

'I always used to say, and still do say sometimes, treat me like a queen and I will treat you like a king. Treat me like a game and I will show you how it's played'

We both laugh a little 'I like it' he speaks lowly as he pulls the cover over me
'Me to'