Chapter 24

I lay underneath him as he hovers over me, his weight kept above me by his arms either side of my head. He moves to kiss my neck, softly nipping at the skin with his teeth until he hears me moan louder and he stops in that spot. Where he begins to suck and bite harshly on my skin.

I lift my hips which meet with his, making him moan and begin to grind into me, sending pleasure throughout my body , my hips meet his with each grind he implements. My body is reacting to him in a way I have never reacted before. I want him. I need him. I crave him.

*Mckenzie's POV*

Our hips rocked together to gain some sort of friction between us. I knew my trackies were getting in the way and so did he. His large hand travelled down my body tracing my outline, his hand made it's way to my bare hip where he began to rub circles on my skin, causing heat to hit me.

His hand began to play with the hem of my trackies , slipping his fingers inside and tugging on them slightly, I lift my hips to allow him to pull them down, his continuous attack on my neck continues as I tilt my head back giving him more access as soft moans fall from my lips. I lift my hips aggressively, hitting into his hardened length. He moans out loudly at my actions 'fuck' he whispers into my neck

As he pulls harsher onto my bottoms for them to come down the door knocks. We both freeze before climbing off of each other. He stands and walks to the bathroom as his length was clear

I pull up my bottoms and sit on the bed before speaking 'come in'
I see Claire walk in with a tray of food smiling. 'Are you okay dear? You seem a bit flustered'
'Im fine thank you, just a bit hot and very hungry'
'Okay well here's your food with no nuts' she smiles gently as she walks from the room

I sigh in relief and look down to the food which looks amazing. I begin to pick at what's on the tray when the bathroom door opens to reveal a very frustrated and nervous looking Harry

'Want some food? I can't eat all of this?'
'Er sure' he walks and sits down as he picks up one of the plates and begins eating. 'So your not going to be weird about this right?' I raise my eyebrows at him

'How do you want me to act Harry?'
'I don't know, normally the girls would be all awkward and weird once I sleep with them or even get near'
'Well I guess I'm different from the other number of girls you've grind with and we have already had sexual encounters'
He laughs 'your definitely different all right'

We continue to eat the food in a non awkward peaceful silence.

------ next morning-------

I wake up early unintentionally, I can't actually remember going to bed.
I remember talking with Harry for a while before we both decided to watch a movie. Than he got all guarded and pissed over what, I'm not sure. Refused to speak to me and went to his room.

I try to think back to if I might have said something but I can't remember . Ugh I get out of bed and get showered changed, ready to go and face the mess of my apartment

I make my way down stairs where I see Claire cooking breakfast. 'Morning, anything I can help with?'
'No no it's fine dear, please just sit'

I take a seat and call up the security company to have them fit security alarm and cameras. That was a nice and quick phone call. I then decide to call the security that is supposed to sit at the apartments and watch anyone who enters or leaves.

'Hello, this is Miss Keating, I am calling in regards to my apartment being broken into yesterday'

'Er... Miss Keating I can assure you that your apartment wasn't broken he to'

'Oh really, that's funny because when I walked in yesterday it sure did look broken into. Now I don't really give a shit whether or not you believe me. But what I am telling you is you either need to sort out your security or I will do it for you. Are we clear? Anther incident and I will ruin your whole company. Now have a great day'

I hang up and slam my phone to the kitchen surface sighing. I place my head in my hands from the headache I seem to have woken up with.

'I sure would have hated to be on the end of that phone call' I snap my head to see Harry stood in his suit, before he walks towards me and takes a seat

'Yeah well the idiot tried to tell me my apartment never got broken into, you got work today?'
'Wow you was a bitch to him, really not a morning person are ya? Or lunch, or dinner. Maybe your just not a nice person and Yes'
'Wow, okay. Claire thank you so much but I have to go. I hope to see you around have a great day. Always a pleasure Harry, thank you for your hospitality'

I don't give them chance to reply before I walk up stairs and grab my things quickly before walking back down.
'Your leaving?'
'Yes'
'Mckenzie don't be like that'

'don't be like what Harry, you blew up on me last night for what, I don't have a clue and then this morning your rude and blunt, calling me a bitch, really? I don't have time to be disrespected like that. So I'm done okay'
He lets out a loud laugh 'how can you be done? We are nothing'

'I meant done with staying here. Oh Harry I'm not those girls that you tell to get on their knees and they will do it. I'm the one that makes you beg for me. So don't stand and think I had some sort of image for us. I didn't, I knew you wouldn't keep up that nice and caring act it's all bullshit to you'

His eyes darken and fists clenched at his sides 'me beg for you? There's no way in hell that would happen'

'Really it seemed you 'wanted' me yesterday. Your pathetic. To think I would somehow start picturing us together. No. I'm realistic Harry, you are what you are and I am not going to save you, make you my project to change

Why would I? I have my own shit to deal with. Your happy with your sleep around lifestyle and I'm glad you are but don't try to be there, help me be everything I have needed these past months and then disrespect me and be rude. I have done nothing wrong Harry. So don't treat me as if I'm less than you.'

'Mckenzie you are being ridiculous. You were nothing more than me trying to get into those sweet little panties and the best thing was I got half way there, all that fun with you. And all it took was to save you from your near death, it was perfect chance to get inside you' my jaw drops and I walk past him, I thought he would let me keep walking but he shouts after me 'what happened to figuring out the puzzle? Reading the book that is Harry Styles?'

I turn as I reach the door looking back at him as a smirk is written across his face 'maybe the puzzle wasn't worth buying. The book wasn't worth the time of reading. You Harry Styles are so guarded that no one can or will figure you out. That's how you want it. So why try, I don't want to figure you out Harry. I simply do not have interest in it'

As I slammed the door shut and walked down the driveway I felt something run down my face, I lift my hand to find it's a tear. The first tear I have let fall from my eyes in years.