Chapter 6

Hey lovelies, please vote comment and share! It would mean a lot to me thank you and enjoy

*Mckenzie's POV*

I had been run off my feet all morning, meeting after meeting, editing after editing, phone call after phone call and employee stupidness after employee stupidness.

To say I was exhausted was a massive understatement. I hadn't slept last night due a phone I had received, someone was breathing heavily down the line for a good minute before I eventually hung up. The calls happened every fricking hour.

I was currently editing the magazine articles I had to edit which basically meant me re-writing because the person who wrote this is utterly terrible.

'Meredith please send Andy in thank you'
10 minutes later and a smiling Andy had come into my office. He was always smiling at me which at first I had thought was him being friendly but that quickly changed when he tried to make a move on me

'Andy sit down please'
'How are you today Mckenzie? You are looking as hot as ever' I huff
'Listen Andy, you call me Miss Keating, nothing else. And your here in regards to your work so do not make a comment on my appearance'

I watch as his smile fades and he nods slowly. 'Right, I am sad to say this but your are fired. Your work is not of the standard I require and it is becoming very tiring for me to have to rewrite it every time. Now here is your P45 and you will be paid for this month. Please go clear your desk and leave the building. That's all thank you'

I look back down to my work as I begin to type again, I hear that he hasn't moved so I look back up to him. He's still sat there with his jaw hanging and I know he wants to say something. I hold my hand up and point to the door 'out, your dismissed'

He follows my order and I hear him mutter a 'bitch' on the way out. How pathetic.

I hear my office phone ring out and I pick up irritated 'John if you are going to tell me that you have fucked up again, I swear to god-'
'Wow Miss Keating, not having a good day today?'

I smile at the sound of his voice 'Mr Styles, always a pleasure. How can I help you?'
'Come to my office at 12:30 for lunch. See you then Miss Keating'

The phone call is over before I can even say another word, looking over at the time I see that I might as well leave now to get there on time. I save my work on my computer, grabbing my draft of the magazine, my pens and notepad shoving it into my bag, before standing grabbing my phone and leaving my office.

'Meredith, answer all calls for me until I am back thank you'

I walk from my office as all workers smile at me and look over to me to see where I am going. Out the corner of my eye i see Andy, packing his stuff. And I almost feel bad about doing it in the middle of the day.

I ignore the guilt and keep walking

Arriving at Styles Incorporation I don't bother to speak to the women on front desk and instead walk straight up to his office floor.

I see a woman sat at a desk near his office, wearing a tight little red dress that she has pulled down to show her cleavage, and it's obvious due to the fact the dress straps are pulling on her arms because of how much she has pulled it down and because I had that dress two years ago.

She looks up at me and looks me up and down at my fitted black dress, to my Gucci shoes and my Prada bag. I raise an eye brow at her. 'Here to see Mr Styles'

'He's busy and already expecting someone. Now if you could just leave so I can do my work'
I lean over the desk 'oh honey, he is expecting me so I suggest you let him know I'm here. And if you want some attention cover your self up and let them keep guessing at what's under the clothes. Men like a little mystery and decency'