"Hi" I spoke weakly. "What?"

His face was full of concern. He looked worried.

"Why am i not running anymore" I felt his hand touch my head. It stung where he touched so i flinched. "Ow"

"Keep your eyes opened" I nodded confused still.

"I like your eyes" He forced a smile but i saw his phone in his hand. "I'm tired"

"No." No?

"I am" Of everything

"My sister fell and hit her head in the gym, she's bleeding and she's saying she's tired" I stopped paying attention. My head was on his lap and to be honest its comfortable since he has big thighs.

"Goodnight" I whispered with a small smile.

———————————————————————

beep... beep... beep

I shifted in my sleep, uncomfortably laying on this small bed.

My head hurts. Everything hurts.

I can't even open my eyes cause the light is hurting them.

"Angel" Mom

"Princess wake up" Dad

beep... beep... beep

I want to sleep again i'm still tired.

Knowing i wouldn't be able to fall back asleep i just tried opening my eyes. There's multiple people here i can see their figure.

"Good morning miss Montoya" There goes an unfamiliar voice.

When i was able to open my eyes fully i realized where i am.

"Why am i here"

"You fell" I don't remember that. "And you hit your head" So that's why it hurts.

"Hello Angel" The man in a white coat greeted, "I'm Doctor Avery."

"How about we go see if her medicine is ready?" Jordan spoke and my parents agreed, following him out the door and leaving me with the doctor.

"Do you remember me Angel?" The doctor asked from next to me. I shook my head.

"Should i have remembered you?"

"I treated you once before." I nodded for him to continue. "You fell in school about two to three years ago and your dad brought you."

Doesn't ring a bell.

"You hurt your head then too, i had to test you to see if anything was damaged and if you were all good to go back home" That was enough to get my eyes to water. I remember what he's talking about. "Some of your electrolyte levels were abnormal, you had a lot of wrist scars. You were my first ever case like that, i remember it so well."

I looked away from him trying to stop myself from crying before i spoke up.

"It's not like that" I defended.

"Your levels are abnormal again."

"I'm not making myself throw up" I cried out. "It's not the same"

"I cant keep this from your family again" The time he treated me was his first year as a doctor. He was younger, in his early twenties. I asked him to not tell my parents about what i was doing which was making myself throw up to be skinny. There was obviously something wrong with me so he told them something less major with the condition then i stopped and went to therapy.

I did go to therapy for a couple months but stopped. Now i'm here again.

"I'll get help again" I pleaded, "I turn eighteen in two months i'm basically an adult and they don't need to know."

He let out a deep breath, "You're their daughter"

"I'm your patient" I stated, "Doctor patient confidentiality"

"You're putting yourself in danger and you're still a minor."

"I just haven't been drinking enough water"

He let out a sigh and shook his head. "I won't tell them but i also will not lie if they ask" I nodded understandingly. "And im recommending you to a very good therapist who will help you eat. If you're back in a hospital for the same problem again i will make sure you're in a treatment facility and seek the right amount of help for you to be healthy."

"Okay" I wiped my face, "Can i go home today?"

"After you eat something you'll be discharged but i'm not signing those papers until you do so"

Great