Part. 1 Abandoned

We see the front doors of the church. It is a peaceful night.....except for the angry screaming of Sarv coming from inside.

Sarv - YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING LAZY FAT ASS BASTARD!!!!!!!!
GET OUT. G . E . T . OOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Ruv smashed through one of the stain glass windows as he is literally kicked out forcefully. Flying across the yard and landing face first into the street. Ruv struggles to stand up and run as Sarv hauls ass out after him holding a shotgun. Selever is heard laughing his ass off in the background.

Ruv - SARV WAIT....N...NO! YAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!

She opens fire at him. He successfully dodges every bullet and runs for his life down the road.

Next, we cut to an apartment at the very top floor. The sound of things breaking and more yelling ring out as we see Whitty rush out onto the deck. He looks over the railing and realizes the height of the building. He flattens his back against the railing as Carol comes out with a comically large baseball bat that seemed to be ten times bigger than her.

Whitty - AY, WAIT A SECOND......I CAN CHANGE! I CAN FIX IT! I CAN!

Carol - FIX THIS, BITCH!!!!

She swings the bat at him. He leaps and barely avoids it. In the process, he accidentally falls off the balcony into the rough thorn bushes far below. He groans as he wobbles as he stands up and pulls some thorns out his ass.

Whitty - Damn. This just isn't my day today.

Carol leans over the railing and yells.

Carol - WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I'LL MELT YO METAL ASS DOWN TO SMELT AND MAKE METAL KEYRINGS OUT YO ASS AND SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR A RIDICULOUS PRICE!

Whitty shrieked as he leaped the fence of the apartment and raced off down the road. He had no idea if she had meant that or not. And frankly......he didn't want to find out.

Meanwhile, Ruv collapsed against the wall in this pitch black alley. He couldn't even see his own hand in front of his face. But at the moment, it didn't matter. He was tired. He just wanted to forget the horror Sarv just put him through. He closed his eyes.......

Really fast and heavy running echoed through the empty alley. Ruv sat up shocked. Looking around, his eye locked with a pair of large burning orange eyes. They looked like they belonged to a huge creature. They spotted him. Ruv scrambled up to run when a large hand pushed him back against the wall. The creatures eyes illuminating Ruv in this horrifying orange light.

Creature - WHO ARE YOU. THIS IS MY TERRITORY.

Ruv opened his mouth, but nothing was able to come out. For he was far too scared. Just a tiny squeak slipped out. Ruv closed his eyes and prepared to die basically. Whitty realized it wasn't who he thought it was.

Whitty - .......OH......OH I'M SO SORRY, MAN! I thought you were someone else......*clears throat*

Ruv continued to stand there staring at him.

Whitty - Not much of a talker, huh?

Ruv began subtly slinking along the wall.

Whitty - Say, are you homeless? Because I'm homeless.....I mean....I wasn't before.....but now I am. RECENTLY actually.....I was kicked out by my friends......huh. How long have YOU been homeless? Sorry if I sound so crazy.....I don't really go out and meet new people often. But hey, I like you! I really want you to know you can trust me! It's dangerous around here if your alone. I know my orange eyes intimidate you, they do that to a lot of people......SO! Anyway-

Whitty just kept talking and talking. He didn't seem to notice Ruv disappearing around the corner.

Whitty - -can you believe they would do something like that? I mean, SERIOUSLY! .......Sir? Hey.... where'd you go!?!? MR PURPLE MAN! WHERE'D YA GO!?!?
.......oh......