Chapter 1: Rising Star

It all started with a party. A simple get together for all the villains of Townsville, including you. While you were new for the group, you had quickly earned some name for yourself by helping other villains here and there. Whether it was bank robberies, kidnappings, or simple heists, you were there to support and help out. You were a sort of rising star amongst the villains. While you preferred to help from the shadows, it wasn't like you hadn't gotten your hands dirty before. It was just that you were yet to get caught doing so. Of course you knew of the Powerpuff Girls, who wouldn't have? Those do-gooders with their super powers had ruined more than a few villains day and plans. Even the most dangerous and evil ones. You were currently mingling with some of the lesser known villains, when you felt as if someone was looking at you. Of course this was nothing new to you, but this felt different. More sharp and intense. Looking around you couldn't seem to locate the person responsible for this feeling. Everyone was busy partying and taking it easy, yet you couldn't shake it off. Someone was definitely staring at you. Feeling a bit uneasy about it you were attempting to go get some fresh air, you were nearly at the door, when a hand- a claw landed on your shoulder. ;"You must be Y/N I presume?" An echoing voice asked from behind you. You turned to face HIM. You knew of Him, but you had yet to actually meet him. But here he was, looking down at you. He definitely was taller and more handsome than you had thought. "It's very nice to finally meet you." He continued putting his hand out. You slowly reached out to shake it. ;"Likewise." You gulped. His gaze was sharp and intense. So this must have been your "stalker". You finally exhaled in relief, while he seemed intimidating, he was not hostile towards you, at least not yet. You never knew what some of these villains were thinking. Some were notorious for double crossing their partners. ;"And how do you find this party? Mojo must have gathered all of the villains of the town here." He asked you. ;"Well there are a lot of familiar faces, like Fuzzy, The Gangreen Gang, Sedusa.. but there are quite a few unfamiliar people here too. The party itself seems great so far." You said, grabbing a glass of punch to drink. Your throat suddenly felt incredibly dry. Why was the King of Evil suddenly talking to YOU of all people? Sure you had no bad reputation like the Amoeba Boys, but you weren't exactly as famous as Mojo Jojo either. Yet here he was with you, watching you, with a gaze strong enough to melt the frigging floor. ;"Erm, not to sound rude but.. What exactly do you want with me?" You asked directly. Him was taken aback by this. He then snickered, ;"Oh? Do I need to want something to have a talk with a fellow villain?" He asked slyly. ;"Well no, but you have been staring at me, I could feel it from the other side of the room." You pointed out. He smiled widely. ;"Well if I'm being truly honest, I DO have something in mind Mx.Rising Star." He told you. You high fived yourself in your mind for guessing right. "I'd like to suggest a team Up. You and Me, against the Powerpuff Brats." He told you. Your heart nearly stopped, Him. Wanted YOU. To help defeat the Powerpuff Girls?! This was the big league stuff. You looked at him starry-eyed. ;"A-are you sure you want ME? of all the people here? I mean I'm flattered and all it's just that I never thought-" you blattered. Him seemed to find this amusing. He stopped your long explanation however. ;"Oh I'm quite sure. You're perfect for what I have in mind." He said. "So how about it, PARTNER?" He asked you once more holding out his hand for you to shake. You eagerly did so. ;"I say let's do it partner!" You declared.

You still couldn't believe it. You had just gotten yourself a PARTNER. Not just anyone either but HIM. You were pacing in your apartment. You still couldn't believe it. The only ones who had had any experience with Him were the big time villains. Although you had been wanting to get to the bigger stuff yourself. This was just what you needed. A chance to prove yourself to the other villains. You two had agreed on a meeting, but you weren't quite sure, how to actually go where he was. He said he lived UNDER the city of Townsville, yet you've never gotten any lower than the subway. You were pondering this for a moment, but suddenly a red mist like substance surrounded you, transporting you to Him. ;'Well that was surprisingly convenient' You thought to yourself. You found yourself from a place unlike any other, it seemed to lack, sense of direction and laws of physics. Different parts of what you assumed to be rooms floated around, random object hovering through the air. It was a complete chaos yet, it seemed like a controlled one? Honestly, you were just impressed you didn't start to float, along with all the other stuff. He sat on the center of this chaos. Watching what seemed to be a tv screen, showing different parts of Townsville. Currently it showed the little girls fighting a giant monster attacking the town. Infuriatingly for any villains, the girls were doing a great job in defeating it, working in a complete harmony, like a well oiled machine. ;"Oh if only someone could get rid of those pesky little brats." Him said, his tone changing in between the sentence from high pitched to lower more menacing one. "Don't you agree Y/N?" He asked you, turning to face you. You nodded, those girls had more than once ruined a brilliant scheme you were part of. While you managed to avoid getting beaten up by them and going to jail, you didn't exactly feel all that great, but hey that's what it meant to work in Townsville no? Having to deal with "Super Heroes." ;"So, how exactly ARE we going to get rid of them?" You asked Him. His smile widened ;"Oh I'm so glad you asked." He said in a sinister tone.