I

(A/N: This is my first book about NCT and I haven't wrote anything in a while so I'm sorry if it's bad)

                                                                                            —--------

"Donghyuck get your ass ready for school!" my mom yells from downstairs as I open my sleepy eyes.

This is how they've been treating me ever since I presented as an omega. They always yell at my face and when I do something wrong even accidentally they punish me way harder than my siblings. They never wanted an omega, no one does. They're seen as weak and unworthy to others since they're the lowest in the hierarchy. This makes them targets for bullying and sexual assult.

I slowly get out of my bed and go pick out something to wear from my closet. It's a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt but it'll do. I throw it on and go into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

As I walked down the stairs I realized my siblings were already eating breakfast without me. It was just eggs and bacon but it looked delicious.

"Make yourself some toast or something there wasn't enough." mom said even though I saw some leftover eggs in the trash can. I sighed and walked over to the pantry to grab some bread and popped it in the toaster. It was ready a few minutes later, scaring me with the popping noise. I lathered it with butter and took a bite.

Once I was finished I grabbed my bag and started to head to school, not caring that I was leaving a bit earlier than usual, I would just hangout on the rooftop of my school anyway so it didn't really matter. I made my way to the front of my school then walked inside. I started making my way to the rooftop. When I reached the top of the stairs and opened the door I felt the cool breeze on my skin. The weather was hot but starting to cool down and the fall season. Fall is my favorite season. I love the holidays, clothes, weather, colors and the amazing candle scents.

I set my bag down and sat down next to it, leaning my back against the wall. I look out at the amazing view full of trees and houses here and there, it's beautiful. I check the time on my phone and realize it's probably time for me to class, the bell should be ringing in around 4 minutes.

As I walk down the hallway to my locker I see one of my friends named Renjun, he's also an omega and we've been friends since middle school and we're also both seniors this year. God, I can't wait to graduate from this hell hole. I pick up my steps to catch up to him.

"Renjun!" I say as I catch up, taking up the space next to him. He looks over and smiles lightly.

"Hey Hyuck." he says calmly.

We talk about random things as I make it to my locker and say goodbye. He waves and turns the corner making his way to his chemistry class. I put the combination into my lock and threw my bag inside, then took out my notebook for English class. I hate English class, it was difficult and not to mention boring, the teacher also sucked.

I made my way to the classroom and took a seat by the window. I always liked sitting by the window because I like when the sun warms my skin. Soon other students started filling the classroom and the bell rang.

"Good morning class. Today we're going to be working on vocabulary and verbs so please get a fresh page in your notebooks." said the teacher Mr. Moon.

He wore glasses and a blue button up shirt and khaki pants , like he did almost every day. For the most part this class was just writing down notes and doing worksheets and I hated it.

Finally the bell rang after and I quickly got out of my seat and into the hallway making it to my next class and almost running into someone on the way.

This was my art class and I absolutely loved it. I've always loved to draw since I was little and this class had no alphas, just betas and omegas and Renjun and Jisung were in this class.

I sat down at the table near the corner of the room next to Renjun and got out my sketchbook. Today we were making a rough draft for the realistic paintings we're gonna do.

"What are you gonna do for yours?" Renjun asks as he gets out a 4B pencil.

"I was thinking of an animal like a tiger or lion."

"Oh that's cool I was planning on doing something like a flower field," he replied.

"Oh, that would be so pretty." I said seeing his draft that looked like a masterpiece in itself.

We continued our pieces and looked up when we heard the chair across the table pull out.

"Now where have you been!" Renjun said loudly at Jisung who gave him an embarrassed look.

"I overslept and got here just now..." he said.

"School started over an hour ago!" Renjun replied, sounding like a mom.

He sighed and went back to his draft leaving Jisung to get out his things and start drawing.

"Do you guys wanna hangout this weekend?" I asked looking from side to side to get their reactions.

"Sure, where would you wanna go?" Renjun asked.

"Oh I don't know. We could just go shopping or something." I proposed.

"Alright sounds fine with me, I'll have to ask my mom though." Jisung answered.

"Maybe we should invite some other people too, it's not safe for omegas to go out alone." said the mom of the group.

"Yeah, I can see if Jaemin and Jeno want to come as well." I said looking in Renjuns direction.

"Yeah, that'd be great. My mom has been over protective of me lately and doesn't like when I go out with only you two. She thinks I'm gonna get raped or something like that."

"I mean she should be concerned it does happen a lot to omegas these days." I replied, adding some color to my drawing. Rejun just nodded his head and went back to work. Throughout the class we decided on a time and what day we were gonna go to the mall.

At lunch I asked Jaemin and Jeno if they wanted to come since they were both alphas and they both agreed.We were all pretty excited to go since we haven't hung out outside of school in awhile since Renjun has been busy with working at a cafe and Jisung having dance after school most days, but we were glad to have be together again.