sure. like i'm supposed to care what a freakish, fancy, top class, rich business woman thinks of me, a normal first year college student who grew up on hand-me-downs and lunchables.

i shove him away and continue removing the minimal amount of makeup i had on. basically just mascara, and some highlighter on my nose

"okay, fine. but did you see that nice ass pool in the back yard? we should ask ju-"

"with what bathing suits?" he interrupts, already knowing what i would ask. "neither of us brought one, and there's no way in hell one of juliet's swim tops will fit you."

that's true. juliet is probably like, a b cup, and i'm a high d... we can swim another time. maybe.

as i finish up my skin care, i let my hair loose and open up my bag. "whatever. anywho, how do you feel about her dad? i think his name is weird."

"Archibald?"

i nod and pull my pajamas out of my bag. "yeah! why doesn't he go by archie or something?"

jack puts a blanket over his head so i can change. "you could be a little quieter" he hisses, "but yeah, it is kinda weird."

we quietly break down laughing together mischievously, then i respond.

"i guess it's a professional thing. maybe he doesn't want to sound juvenile with the nickname or some shit" i mention, throwing a big t-shirt over my head.

once i have my pajamas on, i take the blanket off jack's head and begin to lay it out on the bed. then, i slide myself under both that and the comforter.

after another couple minutes of discussion, the door opens and both of us jump to attention. but we then both relax as soon as we see juliet walk in.

her hair is still wet and she's wearing a silky two piece pajama set, consisting of pants and a loose cami top.

"are you going to bed, aria?" she asks.

i turn onto my side to face her directly and nod. "i think so."

"jack?"

he shrugs. "i'm staying up if you're staying up."

"i'm going to bed" she laughs. "big day tomorrow, you should get a good sleep."

jack stands up from my bed, stretches, and walks over to juliet.

"can you wake me up in the morning?" he asks, looking slightly down at her.

"i'm already getting aria up anyway, so sure" she replies, then looks to me. "goodnight!"

"goodnight" i mumble, curling into a ball.

"and goodnight to you too, my love" she smiles to jack before giving him a kiss and exiting.

"night, ar."

again, i mumble a goodnight.

and then i'm out.

***