Profile of (Y/N) Part 2

- Since (Y/N) was born, she's been stuck in the castle for her protection. Being the youngest child of Fire Lord Izumi.

- There is a reason why she was locked in the palace, but her brother wasn't.

- Her older brother, General Iron II, was supposed to be the next Fire Lord. Do to his loyalty to the United Republic of Nations, which conflicts with Lord Izumi's ideals, he relinquished his title as the Crown Prince of the Fire Nation.

- He is still a Prince, but (Y/N) is now the crown Princess of the Fire Nation.

- Iroh II and his sister are super close and send letters to each other frequently.

-(Y/N) hides it pretty well, but she is absolutely terrified to become the next Fire Lord. With her Great Grandpa's and Great Aunt's reputation, she's scared that people will compare her to them.

- Being stuck in the palace her whole life, she doesn't know much about the outside world. She barely saw her cousin, Korra, while they were growing up.

- Very close to her Grandpa, the previous Fire Lord Zuko.

- At first she was just a Fire Bender, but on the day that made her parents be strict on her, she Water Bended for the first time.

*Will
Be revealed
  Eventually*

Just some facts while you guys wait for my lazy ass to update 💀