Chapter 2

A/n that's your outfit! I will find one that I like better, but for now, here it is!

Update: I found one that I liked 😂
========================
Y/N'S POV:

After many long hours of traveling, I decided to take a break at my dad's water tribe. The South Pole. I have been there many times, but it has been long since. Obviously it's very cold, so I put on my moms old water tribe clothes that she used to wear when she visited, because I haven't been here since I was very little.

Here's a little back story. My dad has two brothers, Tonraq, and Unalaq. He is the second oldest out of the 3. As I arrive, I go and find my aunt, uncle, and cousin. After circling around houses like 20 million times, I see my cousin walking into her house. She's a lot older since I last seen her. I run up to her and tackle her to the ground.

"OMG KORRA I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!" I scream and hug her. After a good 5 seconds, she pushed my off with a confused face. "Umm... Who are you?" She says while her hand is scratching her head. "How do you not remember?! It's your cousin!" I say awkwardly. She puts her hand on her chin, then her eyes widen. "Y/N! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!" She yells and tackles me back. We both laugh.

"So what brings you here?" My uncle asks. "Well, Ikindaranawaycauseiwantedtoseetheworldbutthenirealizedididntplananythingoutsoyeah." I say really fast, while squinting my eyes and looks away. "So your parents don't know your here?" My aunt asked worriedly. "Well, yeah." I say quietly. "I need to tell my brother right now!" My uncle says and gets up. "No please don't! I need to see the world! Not just the fire nation!" I say while standing up and hitting my hands on the table.

He stares at me for a while, then sighs. "Fine, you can stay. But if you do as much as break a plate, I'm telling your dad where you are." He says sternly. I run up and hug him. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WONT LET YOU DOWN!" I yell excitedly. Everyone just laughs.

========TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY ASAMIS HAIR FLIP!======

"What do you mean you aren't staying here to teach me?!" Korra yells at aangs son. "Because I have duties at republic city! We are only staying here one night only." Tenzin says sternly. "Korra are you okay?" I say concerned. Korra just pushes past me, angrily walks away.

=====ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MEELOS FARTS=================

It's like 2 in the morning, and I hear footsteps by the stables. Fearing for p/n, I walk there. Getting my water ready to fight, I look and see Korra getting Naga. "What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper/yell. "I need to find my own path as the Avatar. I need to go to republic city." She says calmly. "If your going, I'm coming too." I say to her. She nods. After saying our goodbyes, we take off to the one and only, Republic city.