Arc 8, Chapter 3: A Warriors Return

Start from the beginning

After a couple minutes the doors open and Blake steps up with a single bag of hers. Clothes, make up, toothbrushes, hair brush and all of the stuff she'd need.

Blake: "All good to go!" She says to the pilot.

She sits down with her bag next to Eren and holds his hand as they slowly lift off the ground.

Blake: "Baby. You'll be okay. I'm here. Yang and Ruby are there. Even Weiss will be there. Everything will be okay. Hell, if you'll need to, you and Yang can train and let your frustrations out. I don't recommend hitting your sister as a stress reliever but..."

Blake realizes what that sounds like and immediately tries to apologize.

Blake: "Wait...shit! I-I'm so-"

Eren: "You don't need to apologize Blake. You didn't mean it. Besides, can I really be mad at you after what happened yesterday?"

Blake smiles and rubs her cheek against Erens, purring.

Blake: "I couldn't be mad at you either. That drink...I didn't think it would have that effect on us but I'm not upset about it at all. It was the most fun I've ever had doing anything."

She scoots closer to Eren and rubs her stomach in slow circles. She looks up into his eyes and puts her other hand on his cheek.

Blake: "Thank you baby."

Eren: "Heh. No problem..."

Blake squints her eyes a little and pouts.

Blake: "No problem...?"

Eren: "M-Mommy."

Blake smiles and kisses his cheek, petting his hair.

Blake: "Too cute."
.
.
.
The bullhead flies over the island of Patch and slowly descends when the Xiao Long cabin is spotted. Eren gets up and grabs his one suitcase as Blake puts her bag over her shoulder.

Pilot: "Alright! Here's your spot! Phone Ozpin when you need a pickup kid!"

Eren: "I will! Thanks!"

The bullhead finally lands and Eren and Blake both stand behind the closed door. Eren looks down and notices he's shaking a little bit. He starts taking a couple deep breathes as Blake massages his shoulders a little.

Blake: "I'm here. I won't let go. You're strong. You can do this."

Eren sighs nods before opening the door and jumping out with Blake. As they start to walk forward towards the door, the bullhead ascends and heads back to Beacon.

Blake: "So this is the place?"

Eren doesn't respond as a pink aura outlines his body as he stares at the cabin. Blake grabs his hand quickly and watches the color fade.

Blake: "Keep what I said earlier in mind sweetie. Keep it replaying in your head."

They both slowly walk forward and reach the front door. Blake takes the initiative and knocks on the door, holding Erens hand. The door opens...

Tai: "Hm? Oh! Hey Blake!"

Tai notices Eren looking extremely scared and nervous and backs up slowly giving him space.

Tai: "Right. Today's that day."

Blake slowly steps into the house with Eren as his grip on her hand tightens tenfold. He looks around the house and notices the place looks mostly the same besides it looking a lot cleaner.

Eren: "...it looks nice."

Tai: "That's good to hear. I tried to make it look cleaner and better to give off a happier feeling."