Volume 2 ep. 6

Howdy, Howdy! I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! I didn't mean to leave this book for so long. But covid came out of around nowhere and I was extremely exhausted. But now I'm back and here to drop off another chapter/episode for this book!

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The opening ends with the view of a glum Ruby resting her head on her hand and staring into the distance before she is startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she is at.

Weiss: *smiling* "I need you to pick a tablecloth." Slides two squares over to Ruby, both seeming to be similar shades of white

Ruby: *confused* "Aren't they both the same?"

Weiss: *sighs in frustration* "I don't even know why I asked!"

Allen: "The second one." They turned and saw Team ASHE walking in. "The misty blue white gives the party a certain more entangled dancing experience." Weiss smiled at him.

Weiss: "Why thank you Allen, I didn't know you knew this type of stuff."

Allen: "I studied a bit while I was traveling. Mainly the fact I was given the order to take out some fancy people in Atlas and I had to learn a bit about it...and all the eavesdropping I had to do."

Weiss walks out of the scene as Yang comes in carrying a massive sound speaker on her shoulder, which bounces her sister and the table she's moping on again to jump in the air when she drops it on the ground.

Yang: *brushing her hands as she approaches Ruby* "So, have you picked out a dress yet?"

Ruby: "What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going? Plus, I don't think I would look good in a dress."

Allen: "Awww Rubes, I thought I would get to see you in a beautiful dress. And I brought a tux and all."

Emelie: "I'm honestly surprised it wasn't that hard to find Allen a tux he honestly knew his management."

Allen: "I might hate wearing them, but I understand there is a point and time you have to wear them."

Henry: "Silva was the hard part."

Silva: "Look I'm just not a dress person."

Henry: "Oh we know...we know."

Silva: "Can it mister prince!"

Allen and Emelie: "Pft!"

Yang: "Oh, and don't worry; Blakes going." Allen went over to her and handed her a laser pointer. "Thank you." Looks over off-screen, exasperated, "Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!"

Weiss: *walks up to Yang, pointing in her face* "If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!"

Allen: "Hey, Rubes wants to make a silly bet."

Ruby: "Um sure?"

Allen: "If Yang can get Blake to go to the dance, you owe me a special slow dance."

Ruby: "Eh!? B-But I can't dance."

Allen: "Ah, ah it's ok. But that only if Yang gets Blake to the dance."

Ruby: *Raise an eyebrow* "And if she doesn't."

Allen: "I'll wear a dress."

All three other members of Team ASHE split out their drinks when they heard that.

Ruby: *Begin to laugh* "You...You in a dress...*Laughing*."

Allen: "So do we have ourselves a deal?"

Ruby: *smile* "Deal." They shook hands on it.