Bio and Info

Howdy, Howdy everyone this is the Bio and Info chapter I'm sure a few of you were waiting on. To preference on why I didn't release this chapter earlier it because I want to introduce the Team first and keep people thinking and guessing what they might be able to do, etc. Now that we have the team put together time for the BIO. I do want apologize ahead of time I don't have any picture for you for the simple fact I couldn't find weapons and character that look like the Character I was trying go for sorry about that. I hope you all don't mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team ASHE

Team Leader: Allen

Title: The Black Assassin???

Name: Allen King

Age: 16

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: One eye is Red, and the other is Orange. (Basically, Akashi Seijūrō eyes from Kuroko no Basket.)

Height: 5'5 (SHORT BOY!!!) (165 cm) (What you thought he was going some tall guy NOPE!!!)

Birthday: Feb 18th

Species: Human

Weapon: Bow/Twin medium blades (Name: N/A) (I do not have a name for these because I am terrible when it comes to naming things; if any of you got any, be my guess to let me know).

Description: A bow left behind by Allen's parents has been with him since childhood. Over the years, he has customized it to fit him better. He chose a bow to honor his parent legacy and go with his all-rounder type fighter's fighting style and want to balance out pinpoint deadly shot and close quarter combat. Thanks to his unique bloodline, he doesn't need to carry arrows and quill, which allows him to get the upper hand against his foes who underestimate him for not having ammo. But it cost him in the process a bit because he can not use dust with his bow.

Semblance: Aura Manipulation. Allen's semblance is unique to his family as well, allowing him to basically copy any semblances he has seen, but only on his bow (for now). Which will enable him to combine them with his shots. He can stack the semblance as he can remember them and how they flow with his aura. Semblance that a lot more damage base would take more aura to copy than semblance that might give him a vision boost. To how many he can stack is unknown at this point. He only needs to see it once to copy it for good.

Drawback: He can't spam this too much as big as his aura pool is because of his fighting style; to transform his aura in arrows to fire, he has to be aware of his aura level more than most. And if he flows his aura wrong when copying someone else semblance, it can drain his aura so more or not allowing him to copy them at all.

Aura's color: Scarlet

Hobbies: Fighting, training, reading, coming up with new ideas for teams fight and one on one fights, watching cute animals, learning about people's semblance and what they can do, and more.

Like: His team, food, Ruby (of course), tea, listening to music, chess, learning new tricks, hugs.

Dislike: bullies, Faunus discrimination, Schnee Dust company, White Fang, his past, Grimm, spicy food, overconfident people, people who don't seek self-improvement.

Personality: Protective of his friends and his past, joking, loyal, Tactful, can come off a little cold.

BIO: Allen is a mysterious person because he was also moved a year ahead to join beacon academy. He was kept secrets of his birth. His skill set has made him known as an all-rounder, and he wants to cover all his bases. No one knows anything about his past except that he is the son of Delroy King and Quad King. Two power huntsmen and huntress, he doesn't like to bring up his past at all for the fact it something he not proud of he been alone for most of life and is self-taught in fighting and more. Beacon will be his first step to move on and become a better person than who was in the past. He wants to find out more about his parents and find out why or who killed his parents. But does one thing the King's last name is more significant than he thinks.