"I'll have someone accompanying you." He added, to which you sighed. You've never been alone. Even after your mother had left, Majesic had someone he trusted watch after you, drive you to school, pick you up, take you shopping, ballet recitals. It came to a point where you'd lie to your friends and tell them your dad was FBI agent and the groups of men and women escorting you everywhere were your bodyguards. No one questioned it though, not even teachers.

When you had started off college you did two years, studying to become a doctor. All you wanted was to become your own person, without your father hovering above every move you made. When you had started college you thought that was that, you were finally going to be grown. That was soon short lived. After doing two years you had found out your "roommate" was actually one of your dads people.

Her name was Diamond, she was petite but funny. Very out spoken. You thought she'd become one of your best friends, but she had slipped up taking a call at night assuming you were asleep. Upon finding out you dropped out, crawling back to your father like an idiot. You see Diamond often, but she'd walk past you, without a second glance. That's how everyone was.

No one would look you in the eye. It were an unspoken rule amongst the members. If it wasn't obvious enough, Majestic was a highly protective father. He had a lot of niggas around him, meaning they'd be around you. He made it very clear what would happen to any of them if they tried their move. Over the years he's tortured, exiled and even killed a few guys that spoken of you in such a manner, or looked to you lustfully.

"Fine." You responded, taking off angrily down the hall. To hell with that, you thought. You'd just get out of there before he had the time to call anyone.

"Y/n, where are you going?"

You turned around, Bama stood underneath the staircase, just about to spark his cigarette. Marcus sat on the stool next to him, phone up to his ear. "Shopping." You answered back. He glanced up the stairs, confused as to why no one was accompanying you. "We coming." He grinned. "You don't have to—"

"We don't want to." Marcus responded with a sigh, standing up as he hung up the phone. "And we kinda do. We be the last niggas to see you alive and if you don't came back home, boss man would take our head clean off." Bama shrugged, heading to the door as he pulled it open. "After you." He winked at Marcus. The bigger male rolled his eyes but nonetheless stepped out the door. "Lil lady." He gestured to you now. You scoffed hurrying down the steps and out onto the porch. Bama hiked up his pants as he shut the door behind him, jogging slightly to keep up with your fast paced walking.

"So....you still in school?" Bama asked awkwardly. You chuckled. "No. Dropped out." You answered. Bama gasped, hand on his chest. "But why?" He asked dramatically. You rolled your eyes. "You know why." You spat.

"Okay, so what your dad sent someone down there? College niggas be crazy now a days. I mean, one wrong drink? Your dad would smoke the niggas entire bloodline if you ask me." Bama exclaimed, keeping his eyes on the ground as he pulled from his cigarette. "It's not fair." You responded, crossing your arms. The three of you spent a quiet moment, just walking. But you could sense a question was bubbling. "You've always complained this much?" Bama suddenly asked, stopping at the crosswalk. Marcus reached forward gripping your arm to pull you back as you almost wandered onto the road. "I don't complain!" You spazzed, pulling back from him.

"At least somebody care about you." Marcus spoke for the first time. Taking a quick stride once he noticed the sign change, he turned around to wave you forward. "Bama where you park the fucking car?" Marcus shouted in frustration. "Man it's somewhere here, lemme just—" Bama wandered around in circles, clicking the buttons to his keys in search for his car. "I'd much prefer to walk alone." You sassed, folding your arms as you pushed past him. "That's dangerous. Majestic wo—"