apartment hunting

Start from the beginning

"there is not one possible con i can come up with for this one." blue frowned her brows.

"why do you say that like it's a bad thing?" i laughed.

"because it's weird! i always find something." she giggled.

"well, there are a lot of good hiding places here that i will not tell you about, and the place is fun. lara says people our age live here, i think it's perfect." i shrugged.

"you think?" she looked around.

"yeah!" i walked over to her and gripped her from the side. "the master bedroom will be ours of course, then the one beside it will be the guest room and the extra room, we'll turn it into a studio to make up for the one you're leaving behind." i turned her a little to the left. "and here we'll put a big ass tv where we'll watch our favorite movies and tv shows sitting into the most comfortable couch we can find, so when one of us is mad at the other and decides to spend the night on the couch it wouldn't break their back."

"no one will ever sleep on the couch." he laughed as she shook her head, holding my hand that was around her waist.

"sure, then we'll get a comfortable one so we don't flatten my already flat ass." i compromised.

"you have a bigger ass that mine, if anyone deserves to be called flat in the ass, it's me."

"you don't have a flat ass! i love your ass." i slapped it.

"ouch!" she jumped away from me, holding both her ass cheeks, looking betrayed. "you bitch!" she laughed.

"i swear that's the first time you've ever called me that." i laughed.

"you deserved it! that hurt!" she yelled.

"aww, i'm sorry. want me to kiss your ass for you?" i pouted.

"so? how do you like it?" lara's heels echoed through the apartment, till she stopped and looked at us for an answer.

"i think billie and i both think this is the one." blue nodded, face flushed. "right?" she looked at me for approval.

"yeah." i smiled.

"great! you'll have your keys two days after you sign your contract and pay the fees. i'll get everything ready for you by the end of today and i'll send it to your assistant." lara looked at me.

"thank you." blue said as lara walked us out.

"oh it has been a pleasure to accompany you through this journey. have a great day and maybe go have dinner and celebrate." lara suggested.

"we definitely will celebrate, thank you again." i said and we went our separate ways.

"so... how do you want to celebrate?" blue smirked.

"i'm going to need you to drive to the studio as fast as you safely can, i don't want to die horny." i kissed her cheek before popping on my helmet.

"as if i'm always driving safely, the only safety percussion i take is putting these helmets on and you know that." she threw her leg up and got on sliver. "hang tight, the twenty minute ride back home is turning into ten!"

"TEN!?"
-

a few days later it was the "monthly me day" is what i like to call it. i just take the day for myself, have a morning bath, relax then go to therapy, then group, which is when the me time disappears. then the girls and i usually go get ice cream and hangout at whoever's house works out.

i always look forward to this day of the month, i don't necessarily look forward to therapy, or to group it self but what makes it worth it is me going to sleep that day feeling really good.

"so you're really moving in together soon?" kim gushed.

"yeah." i nodded.

"i wish i could have that." she stomped.

"how are you and nyc boy doing?" i asked riley.

"good, oh yesterday i slept while we were on facetime and he stayed on all night, he slept with us on facetime too. i told him i wanted to see him again soon and he literally booked me a flight there for next week! i really hope he asks me to be his girlfriend then, cause i really want to be his. i don't know if i'm getting attached too quickly or not, because, i mean we've been talking for a while, and i bored of it, i want something more. i don't want to fuck up anything though because i really like him, you know? like what if he doesn't want something more now and he's just leading me on? but again... why would he? i mean, we are miles apart and he would never buy a girl that he's just messing around with a plane ticket to see his really pretty face. AND OH MY GOD, someone punch me. why am i talking about a man like this? girls are so much better. it's okay if he doesn't like me i'll fall for a girl instead, that's better, yeah, men are gross. why am i rambling? it's fine, it's all going to be fine."

"hey chill, okay?" i turned for a second to look at her eyes then went back to looking at the road. "it's going to be okay, from what it looks like to me, that man really likes you and you really like him too. i'm happy for you, but if things ever go to shit, which they will not! we're always here for you, you know that."

"i hate you guys." she whimpered.

"i love you."

"i feel like we're all slowly going to grow apart and will eventually forget about each other and everytime i think about it, it's makes me want to cry. look at us! getting into our own happy, healthy relationships, moving in with our partners." ivy looked at me. "taking risks for love, and attempting to find someone." she chuckled looking at kim. "we're all going to get so caught up in our own lives that we've built for ourselves that i'm afraid we'll forget where we started from zero again."

"i don't know about you guys, but i'll never let you go." sammy spoke up.

"you guys are my ride or dies! there's no getting out of this one." riley shook her head.

"you guys are literally my life, i don't have anyone besides you." kim said.

"don't make my eyes blurry! i'm driving!" i yelled causing everyone to start a fit of laughter.

i love these girls