potential

blue

"honey! i'm home!" billie yelled.

"hi." i quickly stood up, and extended my arms for her to take. she walked towards me and we collided gracefully, hugged each other tightly with out saying a word. we just hugged for a good two minutes before she pulled away, took a hold of my arm instead.

"i missed you so fucking much." she scrunched up her nose, looking all cute.

"i missed you even more." i shut my eyes while saying 'more', "also why aren't you doing anything to celebrate? your album is out!"

"i didn't want to do anything really, i already celebrated completing it a while ago and now it's everyone's album not just mine." she shrugged. "what did you think of it?"

"i loved it, it's so cool. there isn't one song on there that i didn't like, every single one of them is perfect in its own way. you are such a great artist and i can't believe i am in the presence of you." i fan girled for a moment.

"okay now stop because it too much." billie lowed her head to her hair could get all over her face to cover it from the shade of pink she was turning. "can we just cuddle all day?"

"yeah." i kissed her very kissable forehead, unleashed my right hand from her's while i held her left hand to guide her to my bed. i laid down straight, looking up at the ceiling and she rested her head on my chest.

"you smell good." she complemented. my eyes naturally went wide and a smile forced itself onto my lips and my heart started beating faster and i think billie can feel it beating faster and i feel butterflies in my stomach and this girl i'm cuddling my has my heart on a leash and if she told me to get on my knees and bark i would and oh god i really need to stop freaking out because if i don't i'll start to sweat and it's been so long i have to reply to her complement.

"thank you."

"are you excited for tour?" i asked.

"yeah, i really am. i so ready to start doing shows, feel like it's been forever. i'm so excited for you to experience this for the first time, your gonna love it. it's so magical just seeing all these people in the crowd singing something you worked on from point zero. it's like you can really breath on stage, like you're finally free. i literally can't wait, i don't think i'll be able to sleep the day before and i'll be lucky if i did before that." she answered.

i'll never get over her cute little rants when she could answer with a yes or no. i love the way she lets me know exactly how she feels about a sertain topic and the way i always understand her and get what she means. she looks so cute too, even though i can't see her face right now, i just know she has this big smile on her face and her eyes are glistening.

"i'm kinda nervous actually." i admitted. "don't tell finneas though." i giggled and shook my head at how ridiculous that must've sounded.

"it's okay to be nervous, it's gonna be your fist time on a stage in front of a lot of people." she said. "you could just imagine everyone having a raw chicken stuck on their head, you have a big imagination, you can do that."

"i don't know if i can do that billie." i chuckled. "but i'll be fine, everyone is going to look at you anyways. the nervousness is probably just gonna be there before the show then it'll disappear... hopefully."

"you're so hot that people are going to forget they're in a concert and just stare at you doing your thing." billie brushed my previous remark off.

we didn't really say anything after that. she let out a comfortable sigh, and started tracing the tattoo on my stomach, which tickled but i didn't say a word because i loved it. i brushed through her hair with my fingers and later started just scratching her head.