my storage

blue

"so from where are you?" billie asked.

"oh, i'm from here." i answered.

"why are you in a hotel then?" her brows frowned.

"i technically don't have a home."

"so you're... homeless?"

"no, i guess i still live with my dad, at his house. but i actually never stay in the same state for long, i travel with my motorcycle, silver." i explained.

"and you're not at your dads house, where your room is because?"

"don't really get along with him, he doesn't like the fact that i don't have a job and i'm not stable or whatever. don't really want to fight everyday, i came down here to visit my family. i don't know how long i'm staying though, i'll see how things turn out" i shrugged, while organizing the hair supplies in the bathroom at the sink.

"do you have any siblings?"

"yeah, i do. i have a little sister, she's nineteen, in her senior year." i replied. "what about you? you've been questioning me, it's you turn to answer shit."

"i have a big brother, four years older. he's a stupid ginger but i love him, he's my best friend."

"were you homeschooled?" i raised a brow

"yes, how did-?"

"how did i know? you just said your brother is your best friend." i blinked.

"and?"

"he's your best friend and i immediately knew you were homeschooled."

"so just because i love my brother, you concluded that i'm homeschooled?"

"i suspected and you confirmed, so yes." i replied, "okay go on about who you are, cause you're a stranger in my hotel room and i'm about to dye their hair."

"i still live in my tiny childhood home with my parents, my brother moved out a while ago to live with his girlfriend in a gorgeous house. he always visits and we work on some music together and i also always visit him too. my parents are really supportive of our music careers it's whatever and you know... i'm happy."

"aww that's so cutteee, i wanna hear some of your music." i said with a pout.

"listen to it when I'm gone, i want you to listen to it without me. just type in 'billie eilish', i have a couple songs and an ep out." she said.

"is eilish your middle name?" i asked.

"yes, bro my name is so fucking long." she widened her eyes. "it's billie eilish pirate baird o'connell"

"all i have to say is why?"

"finneas, who is my brother. wanted to call me pirate but my uncle thought that was stupid and a girl shouldn't be called pirate so that went further down in my name. baird is my moms maiden name, and i'm named after my grandfather." she explained.

"you were named after your grandpa billie?" i raised both of my brows, finding it cute but questioning why finneas wasn't named billie.

"no, his name was william, which actually means that my real name is william." she replied with straight face.

"i'm confused, you're confusing." i pointed at her face while putting on gloves.

"thank you m'lady" she said while wrapping a towel around her neck. "this is going to stain my skin so bad" she sang the 'bad'.

"i have some vaseline if want to use some." i handed her it, while mixing up her dye solution.

"we should put on some songs"
-