Chapter 58.

I went out of room to get some paper and pen and then i came back to get answears.

~So, you can start, i'm listening.

~Will you promise me that others wouldn't go through the same torture that i did?

~Yes, i promise.

I told with certainity in my voice.

~Okey then. It's...

Lucas told us all names and allias of other 24 spies, their locations and even what they were supposed to do.

~So this Ben Emon was supposed to follow us. Heh, we felt his presence but we waited if by some chance our investigation would turn in failure. If we didn't find you he would go through this instead of you.

I told and looked into spies eyes.

~Are you sure, these are all spies that were sent here?

~Y-yes, these are all i know about that were sent here with me.

Lucas told so i smiled and told him.

~Good, so we are gonna go get them and capture them. For now you'll stay here.

~Uhm y-yes, but would you mind freeing me at least a little? I told you everything, you don't have to torture me anymore, right?!

He asked me with despair in his eyes. I started to think and i looked at Envy that just shook his shoulders that he doesn't care.

~Okey, let's untie him from that chair.

Envy looked at me and i gave him small smirk. At that moment as if he understood. He came closer to me and whispered.

~You're smart (Y/N). You know me too well. I'm gonna enjoy seeing him in pain while i'm gonna put down those restrains. He would think that i'm helping him yet i'm gonna enjoy seeing him suffer. Leave it to me. You should go call Mustang, okey?

~Of course, he's yours.

I told him with smile and then left room to get my comunicator and called to Mustang.

~What is it?

He asked as soon as he answeared.

~We got it.

~Huh? So quickly? What the hell did you do to him?

~Nothing out of ordinary.

I chuckled and continued.

~Well, should i sent you names and info about our spies or are you gonna get them yourself or-

~Let's meet at your old place. You'll tell me details later. Be there by 5PM.

~Okey. What about our spy?

~Just tie him there and lock him to make shure that he wouldn't escape. We will take care of him later when we will get others.

~Understood. See ya at 5PM Roy.

I told and hanged. I went back to room where Envy was while he was pulling out nails from Lucas's palm with pliers.

~Wanna help?

I asked while Lucas was screaming in agony.

~Yeah, you can. Get ready those chains.

Envy moved his head towards wall with various chains with cuffs and then he told.

~Get ready number 3 and number 8. Those should be enough.

I nodded and went get them. Meanwhile Envy untied spy from chair and sat him down while i tossed him chains. He put one chain through circle that was half inside wall and tied spy's hands behind his back and then he tied his legs with second, longer chain.

~Okey, that's it. Stay here until we come back or someone else to get you.

Envy told and i just waved with evil smile. Right after that we locked Lucas inside, took our things, went out and locked whole place.

~At 5PM we have to be at my place to meet with Mustang.

~Okey, let's go straight there and we can wait there until he comes.

~Uhm, okey, should we buy some food that we can cook?

~That's good idea. What do we want?

~Hmmm, what about chicken soup? And maybe i should bake some cake. What do you say?

~Let's do it. Do you want something before desert and after soup? Maybe some meat?

~Not really. But if you want i can cook steaks? Or-

~No thanks, this is gonna be enough.

Envy said and i nodded while we continued our way into city. As soon as we came in we went to the closest shop and bought what we needed. When we came to my place we immediatelly started to unpack things and i started to cook soup. In hour it was done so i put it aside to cool it down a little bit while i started to mix ingredients for nescaffe cake. In 15 minutes i was done and just put it inside oven. While it was baking i made chockolate-rum icing that would go on top of cake later. Envy meanwhile washed dishes and got ready plates and put them on table. When cake was baked i put on icing and let it cool. As soon as i was about to sit down i heard someone knock on my door. I checked time to see that it is 4:57PM.

~It's Mustang, he is little bit sooner. Would you mind putting here one more plate?

~Huh?! Is he going to eat here too? Are you serious (Y/N)? You did the same yesterday. Why are you so kind to him?

~You know, without him having merci we would be dead. He had multiple chances to kill us, he could betray us and lie to us but he is keeping his promise without problem. I think that we should get along. After all we are gonna fight together in this war side by side.

Envy stayed quiet and went to take one more plate and put it on table along with spoon while i went to open the door.

~Hello there, come in and sit down. I finished soup just a while ago.

I told and showed Mustang where he should go while i closed the door behind him.

~You had time to cook?

~I even finished baking a cake few minutes ago.

~I don't have words anymore.

He said and went to sit down. I sat down too and we started to eat already served soup.

~What the hell- it's delicious!

Mustang exclaimed and looked at me.

~How did you-

~Years of practise. I was living alone and if i wanted good food i had to learn from my mistakes.

I told while Envy looked at me and told.

~How come you never cooked this before?

~Dunno, i probably didn't have mood. But i'm glad that both of you like it.