Chapter 17.

Envy's POV

I was down, burned i almost couldn't move. That pain was unbearable. I was so sure that that was my end. My life was supposed to be ended by one stupid, disgusting, worthless human. He was looking down on me. As he was about to snap his fingers one last time my life flashed before my eyes- that was untill big glass wall blocked Mustang's fire attack that was supposed to kill me. I felt relieved that i survived. I looked to my savior that i was sure was (Y/N). After all she is only one who can use glass alchemy. But when i looked at her it wasn't exactly her. She was like different person even though it was (Y/N). She gave me clod glare and she started to talk with Mustang who was mad at her for stopping him. I didn't know what to think about it when she told that she want me to be imprisoned. Then she looked me dead in eyes and told.

~I'm sure you remember how i told you that i will make you go through the same thing you made me go through. Right?

I sure remembered but i didn't thought that it was actually possible for her so i quickly forgot all about it. She had stone cold expression as she came closer to me. She got ahold of my hand and made cuffs with alchemy as well as chain. Even though i resisted as much as i could, in that state she restrained me quite easily. She told to Mustang that i'm weak and that i can't heal even small cuts and bruises nor shape shift. But what made me so fucking mad was that it was truth.

~I'm in really pathetic state. I'm only lucky that i'm alive and in this form. If i was in my true form of that small lizard i would probably kill myself reather than go through such humiliation....again.

I thought while Mustang and (Y/N) were leading me through tunnels. I resisted at the moment i realized where we are going so Mustang put me on his shoulder and that was moment when i had no chance of escaping. My power was gone, used up. I felt pathetic. In short amount of time we were under 5th laboratory and (Y/N) made way up and they took me into prison. Deep down underground she made cell with double security and she took me inside. She was about to lock me there but before she left she quickly and quietly told me.

~Just wait for me until i return.

I couldn't tell if that was good or bad news for me. She then locked me in and went somewhere who knows where.

~I suppose that father will change her plans because it's almost time. And i'm still locked in here instead of having fun outta there.

I started to think about what happened because i didn't understand it.

~Last time i was with this fucking decieving human she was trying to help me and she got point. If i had listened nothing would happen. Then why is she like this now? Was she decieving me whole time? And her words about making me go through everything she went through. I sure did kidnapped her cause it was necesary for our plan but i didn't torture her, i didn't hurt her in any way. I just kept an eye on her. That's all.

All that thinking made me mad. I stood up because my legs were only part of my body that weren't restrained and could move. I walked in circles and i tried to kick out doors or break walls with all my might but it was useless.

~God i'm pathetic right now. She told me to wait. What is she planning?

I thought while i sat back on ground and put my head on my knees and closed my eyes.

Your POV

When i teleported into battlefield and looked at everybody there i realized that father was already in his true form and Ed and others were already fighting. Father looked at me and didn't say a word but his look told me to stay back. He knew that i don't care about their things but i had to pretend that i care because Ed, Al and others were all expecting me to join them. So i did. I fought but only a little and i was more like defender. Soon father opened the gate, accepted Truth and became one with it. Ed and others who joined fight little bit later had countered father and returned souls that were taken from whole Amestris back to thier bodies. When he was in this God form he was unstopable but thanks to Ed's, Scar's and others plan he had half power than he had just a moment ago. Battle was going forward and i was fighting as much as i could but later i was sent flying by father and i hit my head hard. I blacked out in a minute. When i woke up it was short after fight. Father was defeated and Ed brought back Al's body from the other side of gate of truth. I was surprised that Ed and others actually won this fight. Soon they came to my aid and told me everything that happened. All of us ended up in hospital for at least 2 days. Mustang came to visit me and told me few things. First was that Envy was still imprisoned and every attempt to escape was useless. Second is that Mustang was becoming head of this country. When i heard he was going to lead this country forward i knew what i wanted from him.

~Roy? Can i ask you something?

~What do you need (Y/N)?

~Do you remember our conversation during the capture of homuncullus?

~Yeah, what about it?

~I want to guard him. I'm going to make him go through the same thing i went through. At least untill trial. Is that possible?

~I don't see problem. I'll take care of paperwork. When you will get out of hospital, take some of your things because you will have down there second home and go guard him. Is that allright?

~Yes, thank you.

Mustang nodded me back and walked away with quick bye.