Chapter 16.

Familiar person started to make his way to us but when he spotted us he just commented.

~You guys again?

His eyes landed on me and mine started to stare right into his purple ones. I whispered his name in my mind because i was so happy that i saw him. But why was i so happy about seeing him? That's something i didn't know at all. I didn't even know why i want to help him so much.

~Envy..

He looked at me not understanding what i'm doing here but he pretended that he doesn't care. Soon Mustang started take care of buisness he had with Envy.

~You are the homuncullus who can shape shift, right?

Envy made a disgusted look and answeared him.

~Yeah, so what?

~I have a question for you. Who killed Maes Huges.

~Maria Ross did-

~No she didn't.

~Huuuh? So you burned innocent women to ash? I wonder what her parents felt like when they heard you burned their daughter alive-

~Shut the fuck up and tell me who killed him! I hate how you homunculli can't answear a single question i'm asking you!

~So you want to know... Congratulation Colonel Mustang. You have your culprit. It was great me who killed him.

I couldn't believe Envy told him what he had done. I knew about it but i didn't think he would ever tell it to anybody else. If i could i wouldn't let Envy tell this to Mustang. This is bad situation. Really bad. Mustang was furious but soon it faded so i let out small sigh untill converstaion continued.

~I don't believe it. How could moron like you kill Huges. It's not possible.

~Moron?! Hahaha! You should saw his face when i killed him with face of his beloved wife, someone he loved the most. It was such great feeling seeing his face full of despair!

Envy changed into Mrs. Gracia and that was it. Mustang snapped. I saw hatred burning inside of Mustang's eyes. He told to everybody to get past Envy and run away and he will take care of him. Only I and Riza were allowed to stay to back him up. I looked at Envy with face that he should run but he didn't move from place. He tried to stop others to get throug but Mustang burned him. I couldn't look at him being in so much pain. I wanted to cry but i couldn't let others know. I didn't do anything during fight untill Envy finally ran away into tunnels. Mustang went right after him and Riza and i followed only few seconds later even though Mustang forbid it. Riza and i went separate ways. After some time i heard fight and Envy's scream. Riza was down and Mustang was burning Envy like crazy. I didn't think twice i clapped my hands together and smashed them to the ground. I made big glass wall between Mustang and Envy that stopped last attack right before it could hit Envy. I had to improvise but i couldn't let him die so it didn't matter to me. I came closer to Mustang and with face full of anger he looked at me and yelled.

~What are you doing?! Let me burn him to death! Don't you want to see him dead? After all he kidnapped you!

These words made me remember something and i knew what i was going to say to him.

~This guy is mine. Exactly because of him kidnapping me. I slowly started to walk towards Envy looking him deep into eyes while saying.

~Do you remember what i told you when you captured me? No? So let me help you remember. I told you that when i'll get away i'll capture you and i'll make you go through the same thing you made me go through.

Envy's eyes were opened wide as he couldn't believe that those words were coming from me. I then turned to Mustang and told him.

~We are not killing this guy. As i look at him i can see that even his small cuts and bruises won't heal and he can't shape shift anymore. One more strike and he's dead. But i can't let that happen. There are two reasons. 1. We are going to imprison him and then he will go through trial that will decided about his fate. During the time he will be imprisoned he will be completely mine and i will do whatever i want with him. 2. He didn't kill me when he could so i'm going to be mercifull and let him live just like he let live me. Hope you don't mind collonel. Huges is dead and you are seeking revenge for him. But i am seeking revenge for myself because i am still alive.

Mustang never saw that much bloodlust coming from me before so he decided that he is not going to oppose and i had truth as well. But he had condition.

~I am not going to oppose but i have one condition. After trial if he'll survive, he will be mine to kill.

~Okey i can accept it. I'm gonna restrain him and then we will take him to prison where we will build him solitude cell. For now take care of Lieutenant.

Mustang nodded and i made my way towards Envy. He still couldn't believe what he just heard me say. I clapped my hands and smashed them to ground and transmutated ultra hard glass handcuffs that can't be broken. I leaned towards him and grabbed his hand and made him lay on his stomuch and i cuffed him without single word because Mustang was looking at me. He resisted but without his strenght he couldn't beat me. I cuffed him and tied glass chain around him to imobilize him. Mustang quickly came to help me with him. Envy was resisting too much and he wouldn't move from place if he had to walk so Mustang had to carry him. He put him through his shoulder and we went through underground tunnels untill we were under 5th Laboratory. I made way up using alchemy and we were before prison. We took him down to the lowest floor where wasn't a single soul. It's just an empty place. I clapped and smashed my hands to wall and created cell. It had double security doors. Doors that lead to his cell were fullmetal and other doors were 2 meters from first. It was just big barred door to make sure that if first were destroyed something will be still in way for prisoner to escape. When i was done i took Envy inside. I let him tied like he was and quietly told.

~Just wait untill i come back.

I made sure Mustang didn't hear me and i locked both cell doors behind me.

~I'm going to help Elric brother's so please guard him till i get back. And please don't kill him.

~Yeah okey.

~Thanks

I answeared and i was about to go back into tunnels untill big eye opened on my stomach and it deconstrusted me and reconstructed me at another place. I saw Ed, Al, their teacher and even uncle Hohenhaim but unfortunatelly Father and Pride too.