Zone and the trenchcoat

"Well he's employed at the office" Mr.Burr said in his dark complexion eyeing Zone up and down.

"Chan this time? I thought you were traveling with a red head"

"Hailey passed away. She left me"

"Is her room white or black" Aaron said passive agressive almost mocking in english tone.

"Her room is grey. Her name was Hailey Gin"

"So boy from Afric"

"Wow I know you hate me but I am not responsible for Mr.Cohen's death" Zone paused smirking.

"For all you know he could still be alive"

"Your life's a fariytyale Zone"

"And your killing schools not"

"It's a teaching sanction I teach magick to kids we may not run broomsticks but-"

"Save it"

"So his name"

"Mat Pond. Red hair. Ginger. Obsessed the fae and animals. Why you craving a boon?"

"I'm craving a delight probably a pastry"

"What is with you and sweets anyways?"

"My father taught me that there was value there. He loved me more than sugar"

"You ever going to explain that to chan? That you're not a normal travleer, that your not human"

"If Chan learns, because of where he comes from, he will never travel with me again. I left my planet. Lievet, in the galaxy of Orion" Zone said whispering whimsicle. "The show on earth with cartoon squids. It's a sugar coated thing. We weren't kind. We weren't evil. So when the pharoh sent me to save his son" Zone revealed what was under his bangs, a burn scar with a purely white eye.

"Human sacrifice."

"Basically. But my divinity saved now I'm stuck to a golem forever"

"Wheres gods name"

"My arm. People think I'm egyption"

"Are you"

"My time in the palace is over I don't need a throne"

"You could should you tell them your alive. You better have saved my student, no scarring on his face..." burr got emotional.

"That's the thing with you. Your a dumbley type. You get so so so attached. Love them as your own, then your gay ass disapears for milenia"

"And this is why I will never travel with you. Your so sheet and caught. So cruel unececarily"

"It looks like Chan is getting bored" Zone peered over to Chan playing with the Mintaur toddler.

"Hows your by the way?"

"Oh you know she's good she's good"

"Still space cadeting"

"I thought you meant 8. Look give me the routes, or I don't save your school from that fire" the dark skinned light browned Zone, said scolding Aaron Burr headmaster of Driftwood Academy and Campus Night.

"You don't have to threaten me."

"I do"

"Here" he took out a envelop with a smile, that almost seemd to quiver alive at its folds.

"It has his address he's traveling right now. On his own adventure. You know not everything about you Zone"

"On the contrary this is a favor to Bill"