The Fury of an Orion

Warning: The following Zone Captor story has some very heavy handed religious theming if that is a trigger for you in any way I suggest skipping this one! -Red Cardinal the Storyteller

A long time ago there was a planet galaxy of Orion. It was known as Ashta. The land of the living beasts. Ashta was the smartest and cruelest planet in the Neblua of Orion. It held the most sentient magicians scientists known as "Leviathans". They were squid like beings. With the faces of sliced smiles and bleeding eyes. They were philosophers, poets, mathematicians, and artists. They painted, they sang but they were incredibly evil. Zone Captor was a traveler. A madman in many respects. Zone was alone. He had recently lost Chano. His best friend, his child a man he saved from the tribe of evil rabbits of Abelio. There are many different of that story, but the truth is it was very very human.

Zone doesn't like to visit certain areas. Orion is a cruel nation and a cruel cruel universe. The thing about the outer galaxies is that they aren't all pleasant. We here on earth love the milky way. But we're alone. Or at least we think we are. The thing we know via our adventures that's not entirely true.

Zone doesn't like visiting his home galaxy. It reminds him of burning water, rainbow feathers, evil alters, crazy gods, child sacrifices and messed up conjunctions. Orion is the worst of the worst. At Least according to Zone Captor. But he knew it was the holidays. He was getting homesick. A friend of his was dying. Zone traveled via necklace around his neck known as a "Pandorla" and it was always alive and talked to him.

A special piece of techno. He hated her for what she suggested. But she always spoke in a soft whisper and he knew what she wanted. As he waved his hand across the planets in his home a bright red and purple planet with clouds and rings appeared and he saw a face and she said "I'm sorry Zone, but it's time" Zone bit his lip. He held his breath. He sighed and smiled.

"Very well off we go then!" He grabbed his light blue trench coat which he always wore traveling. He took his red handkerchief he occasionally wore. He was sad to go alone. But these days he often seemed he had to. He swore to Kiltry he'd never go back there. They messed this place up together. They destroyed this palace together. These creatures deserved it. They earned. The wrath or a traveler or Orion was a fierce one. But he had tricked her struck a deal in a dark and one of his titles was very much Oath Breaker not that he favored it.

Zone came out of a brick wall. A rainbow door with Question Mark in pitch Black ink. He looked at the silver clouds and the bright blue stars the reddish blackish sky and smiled. He was glad to be back. Truly he had missed being one of them. He sauntered around. The planet was astounding beautiful. It had silver trees with cherry blossom leaves. Flowers that sang and flutes that flew around. The grass walked around. The elephants screamed songs of wisdom and the people, the leviathans rejoiced. Zone was initially the odd ones out. Every single creature, all animals, beasts and living trees noticed him.

Humans weren't a thing here. They just weren't. Leviathans hated humans. They despised them. They were unjust rules and unjust gods. Humans were enslaved. While never to their face Leviathens laughed and mocked all who walked on two feet and spoke with tongue rather than telepathy and levitation. Zone knew this. And he smiled wider. Excitement filled his air. "Truly this would a fun one and a proper test".

He immediately spotted a coffee shop. "No!" Zone said. He walked up to a park. He saw red leaves and burning fire. It danced evilly. He laughed mockingly as it tried to scare him. "Fuck no" they thought it worked. It gave it him joy it didn't. He walked around spooking the residents of the dastardly planet until finally he came across a bar. It wasn't dyslgies as he had grown accustomed to. But it glowed and shimmerd with white light and it pulled him in. He knew it was evil he was entranced anyways.