the number of sphinx

Zone parked outside the library. A large thing wrong time period again couldn't save anyone this time around. Yes avoid yellow suspenders and red Red Ginger hair and a light bulb went off in his mind.. "Hayley?" Zone furrowed his brow seing the boy.
"You must be mr.captor" the boy smiled wide.
"Ooh stars" he recounted.
"I've been expecting you" Zone stared at him.
"I like frosting. Cakes. Horseback riding and ice skating but I never got to do that alot-"
Before he finished he pulled the boy into a hug. "Welcoms aboard mr.phoneix"
"How-"
"Time traveler. Nice to meet you names Zone. Zone Ronald Captor the second from Orion. Just got done with a girl named spanking purple haired freak you coming along?"
"My friends name is Alexy he says this is my redo" he twirled his thumbs.
"Quite right" Zone said eyes wide. "So where do you want to go?"
"Is like forever." Zone smiled wider. "It's enough mr.american."
"Okay then Greece the day Apollo died the first time I just really want to go to that funeral" Zone looked concerned. "You sure cus like, they might think your a little...scotish?" And Nigil saw a green and white pattern on Zone burey. He was wearing a burey for some reason.
"I don't care if they think I'm Scottish doctor-"
"Oh no not my profession I'm not....do we look alike?" To which Nigil snorted. "Yeah your remind of bad sopearas set in space let's get going." He laughed.
"What's that big bed in here? On the spab. The rock? With the symbol?" Nigil said entering the Pandorlica.
"It's my meal ticket." Zone sighed frustrated. (He really is just like Hailey.)
"So do you die on it?" Zone grew a cold look.
"How do you know that?"
"I imagine patterns on things. I see things that aren't there like hallucinations. The pattern is red hearted with blue stripes. It means someone recently died there. But because you said it was your meal ticket it means it's classed via the red furnishings. So my guess is that it's some kind of renewal bed." Nigil said. "My friend had one of those as well"
"Quite bright aren't you?" Zone said nonplussed.
"I mean I just like existing." Nigil said nonchalant.
"So your from Aideian? Strider galaxy?"
"Uhh sure. Yeah. Yep"
"Uh huh."
"Okay I was left here let's not get into that." Zone laughed.
"I'm glad your back. Well Okay. Here. I give my students costumes sometimes."
"This looks like a Roman soilder?"
"Do you or do you not want to atend the funeral?"
"Let's a go! Quoting Mario. I'm not Italian. This time around!"
And then Zone pulled up a planet in gold and ash.
"What's those letters?"
"That's greek" he said.
"I don't speak Greek anymore. Lost it with the switch."
"Your very interesting. Get fitted in the changing room you'll br staying in the purple suit this is a one time trip" he said.
"Okay" nigil frowned dressed in a silver bride shirt, a skirt of green pleather and a blue rimmed helmet.
"What's it say?" Nigil came out with Zone on the phone. "Just say he's your bloody double gota ggo. 1.3 third song!" He said.
"Who was that?"
"Your momma"
"What?"
"Were there to give a gift to the departed. The planet is mount olympus."
"Whay are you wearing?"
"A purple toga"
"On the show you never change your outfit."
"Unless...."
"It's Greece or Rome"
"Exactly let's go"
Zone then met and shook hands with many people crying some and holding a magick pocket watch. Zues seemed pissed as Aries went to the bed and said some Greek Zone blew a whistle and Nigil could understand everything. Aries sat next to Nigil.
"Good to see you. Quite early this time" he whispered and Athena eyed them both angry.
Finally Nigil sat next to a hot Brunnete.
"Yku must be the birthday boy' and Zone face palmed..
"Actually he was my brotha" the accented arrogant voice rang.
"Helios is my name. Thats my coffin. Be nice" he said faintly.
"Like I said the birthday boy" nigil smiled as Zone cried some songs were played and outside everyone had drinks.
"Hello hello!" a god with horns said smacking Nigil on the lips.
"It's not him it's his brother" Zons said quietly which imidatly angered Zues.
"You dare bring a human here!" Hermes quickly swooped in and eyed nigil and then a bell went off in his mind smiling Hermes said.
"Yes zues. Our type of brother." Zues smiled.
"They goid?" Nigil asked confused as Aphrodite made her way.
"The patterns off" Nigil said under his breath.
"So who are you?" A strong hunter with blue hair came through male.
"My name is..."
"Ado" a German accented dark skinned goddess came through.
"Uh no my name is Nigil" Hermes started to cry.
"I know you lost someone" nigil said concerned.
Hera who was with Zues laughed suddenly.
"That's not why we're ceying...."
"I'm from france" nigil said.
"He's his brother." Aries said.
"Brother... borther!" Hermes realized. And suddenly Nigil got another vision green snakes and a wooden wand. "Ow my head not again" and then Aries and Nigil went off alone at a bar on Olympus while Zone covered for them both.
"Give this crystal to Zone. I hate to waste it here. Are you..."
"No family resemblence."
"Do you renew?" Aries asked hurt.
"I was born in galaxy Tila or of the tide or of the stride. Planet Xa. I am just interested in earth shit. My name is Nigil Nigil Agi or Carpender or Flamed. Not phone like Zone assumed."
"Well cheers to that" Aries drunk.
"And uh here's my old necklace?"
"Uh ok."
"Now take it off and give it back" then he smiled upon Nigil handing it to him and laughed.
"Some student" he cracked up.
"Whatever. Is Apollo really dead?"
"He hasn't gone by that in centuries but yes. The sun went out. That means he's dead."
"Can I see the grave I kinda have a gift for these"
"No" a blonde twink entered the room.
"You may not"
"Hey arty!" To which he slapped him.
"That's for my dead brother alex"
"I'm not the hot brunette!"
To which Aries laughed and then lit a cigarette.
"Hot...brunette " he said slowly.
"Oh my God I'm so sorry!" Shs said bowing.
"It's fine the fuck?"
"Soilder judging by the threads?"
"Yes."
"And you have a gift for my twisn brave?"
"For his grave yeah. Um here"
"This is a napkin with a number on it?" Crudnely drawn to it'll do. Goodbye Nigil thanks for stopping bye. Ruined his funeral ya did with your stupid whistle."
"I thought you were a girl"
"Yeah well sometimes people change."
"Not you Artmeis the fuck!?"
"21st?"
"Friend of Alexs." He said sad.
"How dare he not show up?" Aries said pissed.
"Did you spot him in the crowd. Black hair. Curled this time around?" He said twirling his necklace.
"No hes still off and about Artemis." Aries said angry. Nigil saw a golden and white star pattern.
"Goodluck! Favorite song?"
"Hmmm if Apollo died..."
"He doesn't go by that anymore...sorry"
"He would like....secrets and lies. It's from an old musical. Only the Japanese version."
"Got ir" Aries sighed.
"The fuck it's on here. Like magic....." He said gritting his teeth. "Always hated that musical to much death not enough war"
"There you are!" Zone ran in in his usual trenchant.
"Chronos!?" Aries said with genuine surprise.
"This is my outrageous were leaving now. Goodluck Aries pleasure doing business with you"
"The fuck!?"
"Out of order!" He said pointing to his head as he and Nigil ran back to the pandorlica.
"When you'd ditch the robe?"
"When Dionysus snoggwd me. My twin arrived. So I'm out. We can't be in the same place at once"
"Did you give them a gift?" Nigil said concerned.
"That was your job."
"It was just. Number" nigil looked off to the side. "She better not burn it this time"
"This won't be our last time meeting apollo" Zone said and Nigil noticed the stone slave was now a stone chair or a blue fancy chair with pebble grading.
For effect in rubber.
"Whatever." He zoomed in on the planet in his interactive terrarium that was his Pandrorlica.
"Thankyou for your number. He doesn't need. He cheated again. All gods cheat"
"I thought he was really dead!" Nigil said sad.
"And that is why your coming with me. Now what's a symbol that defines you"
"Clocks and hearts"
"How about a heart stop watch?"
"Sure!" Nigil said starting to tear.
"Cool"
"Third door red hall on the left. Imagine your dream room or pick one you know."
Nigil ran. "Right next to the triangle."
And he opened. Dinosaur bed, stupid sci-fi posters. "This looks like Felix's room." But then he noticed the crate.
"Forgot about that. Well we'll just do some redocarting" he moved into the closet and saw a hidden poster. And removed it. It was of Lance labor. "I'm in Alexy". Zone smiled on his end.

"The end"