Zone and the Lair

Font was in his bedroom. He was reading a book on space and time magic by Taylor Ellwood. He was the chapter on complex relatively. With the hope of renewal. What he saw on the page worried him. He looked through the times. Looked at his mentor blaster at his photo for guideship. He was worried it meant Proganoist was coming again. He wiped his cracked his cracked frown. And smiled again. "Well what are you gona do" he made his way to the ruins. A land of ancient artifacts, and paintings on the walls. There he saw him a man on the floor with his head covered in dirt. Blonde hair in the sand.

"Oh my god it's you?"

The man brushed up himself off his feet.

"Well hello there?"

"I know who you are" Font said relieved and shocked.

"Nobody ever recognizes me" Zone Captor said smiling relieved by his face. Font pulled him into a hug crying his eyes out.

"Font this is unlike you"

"You swore you'd come back"

"Font" Zone said in his light blue trenchoat. The skeleton ghoul smiled.

"Nobody ever knows its me. How do you get it right every time?" The skeleton frowned. Unusual. He pulled out a ketchup packet from his jacket. "Dyglies."

"Really. You've been going there?" Zone teased unamused.

"It's your bar Dream" Font said teasingly with a smile and a wink but he said this very dark and he said this to get under Zone's skin. It worked.

"I am not that man. I am a crack. That was a huge mistake."

Font laughed.

"Haha not my fault your love is zero. Is it kid?"

Zone was nonpulsed. He was excited but upset.

"I know you don't like me Font but I will always adore you"

"Who said anything about disliking you?" he said with his arms in a pose. He was playful getting a kick but holding resentment. The test was a game that his planet went through and this man this beast alien or mutation blamed Zone for everything wrong. He blamed Zone for not saving them every time. No many how many fallen heroes they aquired.

Zone sighed and held his key.

"That thing is weird you know Captor."

"It is it is." Zone said sighing.

"What do you think is wrong with the lair this time?"

"The king."

"Adona?"

"He's harvesting souls again."

"No shit we're trapped again"

"Didn't his advisor tell him it's unneeded?"

"Yeah but-"

"Adona doesn't need to kill he enjoys it"

"We need the sacrifice Zone."

"Like you brother Elit?"

"Fuck off with that. It always pulls at my heartstrings"

"Theirs a reason I assigned you too to each other. I know you hated each other at first." Font raised his hands and several human skulls and animal with crooked eyes and sharp teeth rose from the ground bleeding.
"Are these good people to you?" Font asked looking at the ghosts he conjured.

"The pink is. The blue one isn't. The red one wants revenge. And your quite to cruel the orange one. She just wants to help Fondy"

"You ever know why I tell Alom I don't like that name?"