Zone and Color

Zone and color.

Zone had just got done setting up Ani's living room. "Perfect!" He had gotten the scan from Dream's Pandorlica. Pandorlicas were sacred to Orion Travelers which was what Zone was. His people traveled the stars sculping vessels from clay to encapsulate their souls, golems they called them and breathed life into these bodies to live on forever. Zone was unique. His was of flesh and human. But that I'm afraid was a story for another day. Chan had just got out of the shower. Their was a new door in the hallway.

Inside the Pandorlica was a home of galaxies spread throughout every room. As if encapsulated in all of space and time yourself. His room belonged to his favorite youtuber. Pandorlicas scan all areas they visit so as they can trap the area in space and time, and keep track of visits. Zone created them. While magicians had tried and tried to replicate them. You could only create one if Zone himself found you worthy. For he under an alias was the trite and true author.

"Proffesor who's room is this?" Chan said gazing at the purple door marked and worn. "It's Beda's."

"Bedas. I've never heard this name professor?"

Chan had been traveling with Zone for a few years now. He had grown up with man, and despite his infatuation Zone only saw him as a son and a companion.

"He was someone special to me a very long time ago. He had a special on his wrist. I decided to keep his room as a gift to him when he comes travelign with us."

"Your giving me a brother!" Chan was excited.

"No. No." Zone said sad. "It's not what you think..."

"I don't understand professor?"

"One day you will leave me. I cannot be alone. I have this lesson the hard way Chan of Chalno"

"Proffesor I am going to be with you forever"

"Sure" Zone said with a fake smile.

"Woudn't have it any other way" a memory flashed in his mind. Red hair, a stone statue, a blue hand, and a key. He near yelped at the thought.

"Well then. Off we go to visit panda!"

"Who?"

"How well do you know your tribes history?"

"Zone this isn't earth is it?"

"Could be they invented color after all?"

"Color?" Chan gestured towards his face as Zone eyed the green cherub makeup.

"Not paint. Color. Your tribe doesn't have a concept for it. Like what you paint with. The igma of sound"

"Oh so different breeds?"

"Yes! But humans outside of your planet refer to it as "color""

"I see!" Chan said delighted.

"So. Off we go then. Oh and you'll need this"

Zone manifested a dark pair of sunglasses from his pocket.

"What are these I've never seen something like this?"

"In your time period these didn't exist. But I met this suave Indian man at a bar and well he told to cherish it. So here you go"

Zone sat Chan down and placed the aviators on his face.

"Algora amoya"

"Proffesor?" Chan asked.

"Does this have anything to do with my character?"

"Alot"

"Why do you look older all of a sudden."

"Dammit I didn't know it'd reveal that"