"Alexandria!" Father gestured to me.

"It's nice to see you again Mr Moretti," I flinched at the tone of my father's voice.

"Likewise Miss Anderson," He takes a seat on the other side, facing me. "Allow me to introduce my family, My sister Valentina and my parents Stefan and Lana."

"It's nice to meet you all," Aria said and I simply smiled at them.

Martha our maid, began bringing in the food. Once the food was all set, we all dug in. We all engaged in our separate conversations, I simply spoke to Aiden. I had noticed Aria was engaging in a conversation with Valentina.

"Why are they even here?" I had asked him.

"I don't know, father just told me that there was a business opportunity and he had wanted both families here to discuss it."

"Excuse me," I said, pulling my chair out and walking out the dinning room. I made my way towards the kitchen, needing some chocolate to calm me down. I took out the bar, unwrapping and allowing the taste to melt into my mouth.

"I really need to use your toilet, could you help me out and lead me the way?" Leonardo asks me walking into the kitchen behind me.

"Sure I'll help you out," I point towards the front door, "the same way you came in."

"Funny," He steps in front of me. "I don't like this sarcasm Principessa."

"You think I am sarcastic?" I raised my eyebrow, "Watch me pretend to care!" I flipped my hair, walking out of the kitchen and back into the dinning room.

I sat back in my seat, taking a sip of the red wine in front of me. I looked down into my plate, noticing that my vegetables had gone missing. I looked at my left, noticing the culprit with a smile on his face. "Real cute smile when you've got greens stuck in your teeth."

"Oh shit," Aiden ducked under the table, trying to remove the green vegetable out of his teeth. I looked back up, noticing that Leonardo had sat back down in his seat.

"Okay, I think it's time to get down to business." Father says as everyone lowers their cutlery to look at him. "I've been speaking to the Moretti's and it seems as if our company will do a lot better if it was under the command of a male."

I looked at Aiden, who now had a smile on his face. He had always wanted this opportunity. "Which is why Alexandria is going to marry Leonardo, so he can take over." Aiden's face dropped and so did mine.

"What?" I shot out of my seat, "I'm not getting married and never to this creep." I shouted.

"This freak has a name" he smirked. He knew.

"You are going to be marrying him whether you like it or not and don't ever shout at me Alexandria," Father gave me that same look, resulting in me to sit back down. I could never win in this house. I looked towards my mother who was now quiet, she had no idea about this.

"Now that it's out, you two are to be married in 2 weeks time." Stefan stated, "We will host an engagement party this weekend."

Leo leaned over the table, handing me a ring. By handing me a ring, I mean he just shoved it into my hand, he didn't even get onto his knee.

"Alexandria you will move into the Moretti house tomorrow. And there are some rules you both need to obey." Father started, "No cheating, you will produce an heir to the companies, and you must share a bed."

"I think it's time we head out now." Stefan Moretti says. I watch as his family all stand up, walking towards the door.

"We can't wait to see you tomorrow Alexandria." Mrs Moretti says. Well at least she's nice. I smile at her, giving her a hug and the same to Valentina.

After they all leave, I run up to my bedroom, locking it shut, knowing father would come inside. taking my phone out, I messaged Lavender and Carter.

Alexandria: guess what.

Carter: you died?

Carter: oh wait, you're texting so you can't be dead.

Aria: shut up Carter.

Alexandria: I'm getting married.

Carter: What? I didn't even know you were seeing someone.

Carter: I am very disappointed, how could you not tell your best friend you were seeing someone.

Aria: to whoooooo????

Alexandria: Leonardo Moretti.

I threw my phone onto the side of the bed as I heard the bedroom door open. My breathing slowed as I realised it was only my mother.

"I'm so sorry honey, I didn't know." She told me, taking a seat beside me.

"It's okay mama."

"No it's not, I had always wished that my children found someone they loved, but now your father is forcing you into a marriage with someone you do not love." She sighed.

"I'll be okay mama," I smiled at her.

"I love you so much baby." she wrapped her arms around me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too mama."

I watched as she walked out the bedroom, taking my phone into my hands.

Carter: omg that sex god.

Lavender: I'm so jealous

I had also noticed I had a new message from an unknown number.

Unknown: I'll see you tomorrow Principessa

it didn't take a genius to realise this was Leonardo.

Alexandria: How did you get my number?

Leonardo: A magician never reveals his secrets.

Leonardo: Good night Principessa.

I turned off my phone, placing it on charge before getting ready for bed.