36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)

Start from the beginning

" Hi, I am Yugyeom JK's childhood friend" Yug introduced himself putting his hand forward.

"Hi, i am Ki-

"Jeon Taehyung and my wifey" JK announced looking straight into Tae's eyes who just sighed knowing there is no use to argue when you clearly can't win and shake his hand with Yug.

"YOU ARE F**KING MARRIED?" Yug yelled marching towards JK forgetting the pain he was having before.

"How can you do this to me?" Yug slammed his both hands on table in front of Jungkook causing everyone except Tae to sigh and they also started eating without saying anything.

"How can you betray me like this Jeon? What about me? I bet you didn't even remember me for once when you were taking vows right?" Yugyeom glared at JK who was still having his breakfast unbothered.

"I am asking you something JK"

"Stop behaving like a bitch who i just dumped by cheating on them....it was all of a sudden that my own family was not able to attend" JK calmly said looking at his family who were just looking at him smiling.

"But still i am your childhood friend and you didn't even told me about this......Wait? What do you mean by that? Don't tell me you kidnapped this beauty here and then drugged him and married him without his consent" Yug gasped dramatically covering his mouth with his hands.

"Oh my god, how can you be this heartless Jeon"

"He didn't forced anyone Yugy, it was Tae's decision also" Jin said signalling Tae to have his breakfast who was just looking at them blankly.

"Oh!!"

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"I still wonder how come a beauty like him agreed to marry our angry bird" Yugyeom joked and everyone laughed nodding their head.

Now it's time for them to leave and couples were sharing goodbye kisses and as always Taekook just stared at eachother for some seconds, immediately looking away when their eyes meet but today someone smirked at himself looking at their drama.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

The day went on by Tae knowing his fiance's childhood friend and to his surprise Yugyeom was more funny and dramatic than his previous friends so they got close making fun of each other whole day. (yeah more than Lu Han)

Time Skip ~

At night everyone was sitting on the dining table waiting for JK and Namjoon to come and join them for dinner when....

"But seriously Eomma we just gave you the idea, we never thought you'll choose Yugy hyung to make JK jealous" Jimin said laughing and Jin just flipped his back hair and also burst into laughing.

"Guys guys, i still don't think it I'll effect him" Tae said gaining their attention and they just looked at him weirdly.

"Come on taetae didn't you see how he chuckled when you punched hyung because he was going to touch you" Momo said and everyone nod their head agreeing with her.....while Hobi and Yoongi were just smiling looking at their lover's happy face (young love oof)

"So now don't loose hope, as i said before there is no loss in trying right?" Jimin said patting Tae's head who also nod his head agreeing.

Suddenly Yugyeom put his hands on Tae's shoulder making Tae confuse....

"Oh Taetae you are sooo cute that i am jealous because you are already committed" Yugy said sweetly with a hurt expression but when Tae gave him a questioning look he signalled Tae through his eyes and Tae saw JK standing behind Yugyeom looking at them....

"Aww hyung you are so cute and funny" Tae played along pinching Yugyeom's cheeks and everyone chuckled at their drama.

JK clenched his jaw when he saw Tae touching another man, no matter it was his childhood friend, he was really angry and just want to pick Tae from his seat and take him away from everyone but again he didn't know how to show them he is not happy with all this..... inside he was screaming and yelling Tae to stop and touch him instead.

And looking at his expressions Tae guessed that the other was not happy, but he wanted JK to stop him, to show him that he is not liking this, he is not happy when he touch anyone else but to his dismay JK just went to his seat and started eating without saying anything...

Everyone looked at each other and inaudibly sighed shaking their head and also started eating with Namjoon joining them.

At midnight JK again entered Tae's room and straight lay beside Tae a little hovering over him.....

"Why were you pinching his cheeks huh?" JK whispered slowly caressing Tae's cheeks who was again pretending to sleep like always.

"Do you know how angry i was hm?" JK again whispered and now this cause to Taehyung to smirk internally as before he was not sure about this plan but now seems like it's working.

"Don't touch anyone else ok, just touch me.....I don't like when you are with anyone who is not me" JK complained buring his face into Tae's neck who was trying hard not to coo out loud.....like it's not normal to see a Mafia King complaining like a baby to you right?

'Oh just you wait my king, the real game is not even started yet' Tae thought as before he was not confident but now he is damn determined to make this mafia here to confess him face to face.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>       

Kim Yugyeom
➪ 25 years old.
➪ JK's childhood friend and business partner.
➪ Bisexual.

                 ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Yeah Yeah I know b!ssh.
.
.
Hope it was not that boring....(1500 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien