Chapter 10 | Fragile Body

"Your house is beautiful" Y/N bit her bottom lip observing the bungalow and Jungkook chuckled drinking down his banana milk

drinking down his banana milk.

"you fancy banana milk?" she showed in unison and he laughed nodding his head.

"no doubt why Jihun loves it" she conversed shaking her head.

"of course he will after all he is my son" he proudly talked with a smirk and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes on me?" he sternly told and the girl nodded her head.

Jungkook gripped her wrist twisting her arm behind her back "I am the boss here Mrs jeon" he smirked sucking her cleavage.

"Jungkook behave~" she whimpered against his ear. Her soft breathing against his ear was such a turn-on for him.

"God I love you baby" he groaned backing away and licking his lips.

"D-did you called me Mrs jeon?" she stuttered with pink tinted cheeks and he sniggers glancing deep into her stares.

"I did!"

he further sneered and she devoured "you are so arrogant" she emitted grimacing.

"and you love this arrogant" he snickered at her and she hid her face in his manly chest.

"stop~" he chuckled embracing her warmly, he could hear her rapid beating heart.

____________

"This place?" Y/N gasped as she excitedly scrutinized Jungkook who maintained Jihun in his arms and he demonstrated his bunny teeth nodding.

"you remembered?" she communicated cheerfully.

"of course this was the place where we first kissed" he beamed and yn glared at him as there was a kid with them as well who giggled at the word kiss.

"stop teaching him wrong things" she sulked.

"But why did you bring me here?" she invited confusingly and he gave Jihun to her as she took him
in her arms.

And Y/N had tears building in her beautiful eyes when she saw the man she loved on his knee with a ring in his hand.

"Y/N are you willing to spend the rest of your life with me?" he hopefully asked and she wiped her tears nodding at him and he set the ring on her finger.

Jungkook pecked Y/N's lips "I would have made out with you having my hands roaming all over your
fragile body but we have our kid with us due to which I am holding back"

He whispered huskily in her ear before biting her earlobe and she hit his chest.

"appa are you marrying eomma?"

"yes, baby you are lucky to attend your parent's wedding!" and the boy clapped his hands excitedly.