Chapter 3 | Rekindling a love

•5 Years Later•

•5 Years Later•

The day was filled with delight as the warm rays of the morning sun enveloped the massive building. The company appeared bustling and brimming with activity.

People were moving purposefully, their footsteps echoing through the corridors. The sound of ringing phones and the clatter of keyboards filled the air, signaling the busyness of the workplace.

The building stood tall and imposing, with its sleek glass windows reflecting the bright blue sky above. The entrance was adorned with the company's logo, proudly displaying its name and symbol of success.

It was evident that within those walls, important work was being done, and the energy of productivity permeated every corner of the premises.

"Hello, Y/N!" Luna smiled as she handed the girl with brown hair her coffee in the morning. Y/N happily accepted the coffee while she was busy typing on her computer.

"Thank you, Luna," Y/N said, before returning her attention to the screen of her computer. She was sitting in the office of the gaming company where she is employed.

There is no doubt that the company she works for is large and has achieved great success.

"Got any juicy gossip?" Y/N inquired, still focused on the computer screen. She knew that Luna leaning against her desk meant there was some news to be shared.

"Did you hear that the company's founder plus chairman might start working here along with the director?" Luna exclaimed, causing Y/N to be taken aback.

"Really? You mean Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are coming to this branch, are they going to work with us?" Y/N asked, sounding surprised.

"Yes, but it's just a rumor for now. We're not sure if it's true or not. But apparently, he's incredibly handsome. Everyone talks about how good-looking he is," Luna gushed, her voice filled with excitement. Y/N, however, furrowed her brow and rolled her eyes.

"Who Jeon Jungkook?" Y/N asked in doubt as Luna nodded her head in agreement.

"Y/N believe it or not he is very very handsome. Like burning hot handsome. Whereever he goes girls die to just marry him" Luna exclaimed her voice laced with awe for the founder of their company.

"Well, if he's that good-looking, why doesn't he show himself in interviews and on social media? I mean, he should flaunt his handsome looks. But all I see on his Instagram are gameplay videos, not his face," Y/N shrugged, expressing her confusion.

"That's just how he is. He doesn't like showing off. He's a really attractive guy, hot and sexy with his businessman aura" Luna whispered, fanning herself.

"Anyway, why are you defending him so much? Wealthy guys like him are usually in relationships with famous models or actresses," Y/N chuckled, shaking her head.