VII || Friendship

I wake up to the sound of my phone's alarm. I sit up, stopping the alarm. It's 5:00 AM. Ugh... I forgot to stop the alarm I normally set for training. Today, it's pointless to get up this early. I will only have somewhere to be at 11:00. What in the world will I do until then?

I decide to get up and get ready for the day. I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower, then I wash my face and brush my teeth.

After I finish, I change into my outfit for the day. I'll probably change into something a bit more presentable when I go to meet the members of Bloom, but for now I'm wearing black sweatpants and a white crop top, pretty simple.

I tie my hair up in a loose ponytail and sit at my vanity, doing some quick makeup just so I don't look like I just woke up, even though I did just wake up. I get up after doing a no-makeup makeup look and put on my hightop black vans.

I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. My dormmates haven't woken up yet. There isn't much to do without them, and they most likely won't be up for another hour. But I know of someone who will be up at this time: my friend Jihoon!

I know I just saw him yesterday in the practice room, but I mean, why not hang out with him again? After all, I'll be debuting under another company soon.

I send him a quick text telling him to meet me outside the front of the building, and he agrees. I rush out of the dorm and down the elevator, hurrying outside before too many people notice me.

Once I get outside, I see a small boy standing near the door. Jihoon! As he flashes a smile, I run towards him.

"Hi, Jisu!" He says. "Excited to meet Bloom today?"

I nod. "Very! I hope they like me!"

Jihoon laughs. "Of course they will. You're Jungkook's sister, who doesn't like you?"

"You'd be surprised," I say with a roll of my eyes. "Anyways... wanna go to the park?"

Jihoon nods. He follows me to the park I used to go to with Jungkook when I first started training under Hybe Labels. It brings back good memories.

Jihoon and I sit down on a bench beside each other and talk for a while. About what, you ask? I don't really know, just random stuff. But that's how it always is with friends, isn't it?

Okay, I'm sorry. This must be getting kind of boring. Jihoon and I thought so too, so we're now headed back to the building two hours later to do a bit of dancing!

Since I'm done with training under Hybe Labels, I don't have anything to do. But Jihoon, however, is still training in dance and rap. Recently, he's been learning the dance of Maniac by Stray Kids. Since I already know it, I'm helping him to learn!

Once we arrive in the practice room, Jihoon immediately starts the music and begins dancing. I can already tell how little he's practiced. He clearly knows the steps... he just hasn't been working on them. At all.

He finishes a bit stronger than he started, but everything was still a bit sloppy. I clap. "Great job! Wow, I'm impressed!" I say. "Just a few pointers: try to work on controlling your arms a bit. That was a bit sloppy. Also, you know Bang Chan's part at the beginning? That was a bit off timing, try focusing on the counts more."

"Makes sense," Jihoon says between heavy breaths. "Okay. Thanks for the tips, I'll try again!"

And so he practices for a few hours, until he pretty much perfects everything.

"Wow!" I clap. "That was incredible! You've already improved so much! I won't be surprised if you're the main dancer when you debut!"

Jihoon grins.

"Anyways..." I say, checking the time. "HOLY- I have to go! It's 10: 28!"

"Ah- okay!" Jihoon replies. "Hurry! You can't be late meeting Bloom!"

I nod. "Bye, Jihoon! I had fun. See you soon!"

"Bye!" Jihoon replies,

I race out of the practice room and back up to my dorm to get dressed.