ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I've started writing when I was 12 years old and only manage to complete a book now that I'm in my twenties. Yes, this book is my first full-length novel that I've finished at 140,000 words and I still don't know how to feel about the fact that I really did it.

I thought to myself, if I post this on Wattpad, nobody even has to read it, it's just the fact that it's there is already enough for me, but then when I began publishing it, votes were pouring in, they still are now and it's just so exciting and scary at the same time. To me, it's crazy that there are people out there who actually took the time of their day to read my work and I'm so, so grateful for that.

So I would like to thank you, with all my heart, for reading this story. You give me the motivation to continue doing this hobby that I love, writing and imagining a world of my own. I wish you a beautiful life, always.

I would also like to thank the many medias that inspire the aspects of this story through their songs and quotes that I've cited in this book, which all belonged to their own creators and owners. I do not claim the rights to them.

This book will be edited for grammar mistakes and ease of reading, but the plot will not change. Also, there will not be a sequel, but I plan on writing another brothers-sister story soon. So, I hope you will still be here when I finally release it :)

If you have any questions or criticism about this book, or if you find that there is a plot hole, inconsistency in details, and any other technical errors, please feel free to comment or send me a message! Your feedback will help me improve this book tremendously.

Until we meet again,

Love,
Milan.