Ring Conflict pt 1

If one was to tell Tsuna that two more Arcobaleno would appear in Namimori, he would freak.

Having Reborn is a pain enough.

Although Colonello came to train Ryohei, Tsuna wondered who else was arriving for the Ring Battles.

Then Reborn's Pacifier glowed as he smirked.

"Looks like he's here now." Reborn said as Skull entered the building.

"Hello, you must be the future Decimo. I'm Skull, Violet Arcobaleno." Skull greeted as his face was clean of makeup or piercings. He still had his purple hair and bright eyeliner. However, he was in a white suit with purple accents.

"Ah, thanks-wait, I did not agree to be Decimo!" Tsuna yelled.

"Heh. I know the feeling. I was once a civilian myself. An outsider or stranger to the Mafia. I was pursued for my Cloud Flames and they would not stop until I caved in or until I was dead. I had to adapt to the Mafia, but that doesn't mean I would do what they did. Your situation is the same." Skull smiled before jumping off the counter.

"Now if you don't mind. I have a different problem child to train." Skull waved.

"Problem child? Who is Skull training?" Tsuna asked.

Reborn just smirked.
-----------
Skull waited for his new student to show up as he sat on the desk of the Disciplinary Committee room.

And on cue, he felt the boy approaching and decided to let out his aura of force.

Within a moment, Skull took out his Gryffindor Sword to counter Hibari's tonfa.

"Wao. You're strong little fox." Hibari smirked.

"A Slytherin with the fighting spirit of a Gryffindor, rarely come across people like you." Skull replied back.

"I want to fight you."

"I'll fulfil that request, but you should listen to my offer first." Skull said getting Hibari's attention.

"That half-ring you have. A group of strong guys will be after it. They will also be after residents here that have rings like yours. They are going to basically create chaos in Namimori but I can tell that you won't let that happen. I'll train you to prepare for them and you don't want to have Namimori be in mayhem, right?" Skull smiled.

Hibari looked at Skull for a moment. Then smirked. "You drive a hard bargain little fox."

"Glad we agree. Why don't we take this training at your residence? I'd rather not damage your beloved school."

Hibari nodded as school was ending already.
----------
Plz comment