Years Pass...

Many years passed since the Fated Day, and Luce had also passed on.

Skull could tell the others were still a bit bitter over Luce, but they can not comprehend why Skull was quick to forgive her.

In fact, Skull was the only one to arrive when Luce fell ill.

"Skull. I thought that you would not arrive." Luche said as she looked pale in bed.

"Not every vision is set in stone. Besides, that look you had that day, I've seen it too many times in my youth. It's a look of resigned regret." Skull said as he took off his helmet, revealing his feminine face.

Aria came by as well, happy at least one Arcobaleno came to see Luce.

Skull stayed by Luce's side for the next month, telling her and Aria how far the Calcassa got, and now they were the 7th Strongest Mafia group but of course remained neutral.

"Uncle Skull? Is it true you're...?" Aria then asked as Skull smiled at her.

"A woman and a Witch? Yes. And the ultimate flame user." Skull or Zephyranth smiled. "If I revealed my Sky flames, I would have become the Sky Arcobaleno instead, but something worse could have happened to Luce. Plus, I would rather not lose my freedom like that, since I still have strong Cloud Flames."

After another week, Luce had passed on.

At her funeral, the others were surprised that Skull placed a bouquet of yellow roses and daffodils on her casket.

Leaving more questions than answers.
--------------
Years later, Skull was at Mafia Land, enjoying a vacation although many families tried to coax him into their circle, and none prevailed.

His pacifier shined when Reborn approached him.

Before Reborn could say a word....

"I got a coffee pot over here, freshly made." He said drinking a cup.

"Grazie. I heard you were on the island. You're unaffiliated now?" Reborn asked.

"For now. Calcassa Primo has 4 kids now and he'll be asking me to train them. I start next week." Skull said as he stood up, whispering in Reborn's ear. "By the way...I'd advise stepping up Decimo's training. I got word from a reliable source that a certain Ninth's problem child got out of his 'detention'. Vongola may be on the verge of another internal conflict. They'll be after the rings."

Reborn slightly frowned. "I see. Grazie, Ciao ciao." Tilting his fedora, he walked off, coffee in hand.

Skull sighed. That student's gonna need all the luck he can get now.
------------------
All right, should I have Skull be the trainer of one of Tsuna's Guardians in the Ring Arc?

I noticed Skull never had a character song, if my Skull/Zephyranth/Lilianthe/Azrail had one it would be called 'Cloud Masquerade' with an indie rock/pop/classical music background.

If Reborn and Skull/Zephyranth had a song together, what kind do you think it would be and what would thet sing about?

Plz comment!