Arcobaleno Trials pt 2

Zephyranth and Gregori arrived in Namimori before the others but she heard that Colonello was to conduct a test of Combat for Sawada.

So she had Gregori take them to her mansion that conveniently was outside Namimori. Apparently one of her ancestors took an interest in Japanese culture and built a mansion there.
-------------
The next day, she decided to have Gregori send for Sawada, Hibari, and Murkuro for her trial of transparency or trust within the team.

However, she was also expecting for Reborn, Lal, and Colonello to tag along with them.

It would be interesting to see their faces soon she thought as she pet Oodaku who was enjoying his bath.
-----------
'For your next trial, please come to Death Mountain tomorrow. I will have Gregori explain the trial once you arrive. Arrive at 10:00 am, don't be late!

Zephyranth aka Skull, Violet Arcobaleno '

Tsuna began to freak. He had to bring Hibari and Murkuro for the next trial?! What was Skull thinking?!

Reborn looked at the letter in deep thought. So Skull was not denying he was really a she.

Though he'd have to admit, Zephyranth is a hard name to come by. If he remembers correctly, it's the name of a species of Lily, which symbolize 'fond caresses'.

But why would she go so far as to hide her gender? What does she really look like without the helmet, suit and makeup? And what else is she hiding?
---------------
Apparently Hibari received the same letter, and came over on his own whim just to fight the 'small fox' again.

Murkuro on the other hand, he was taken by force by Gregori and a another Mist user of Calcassa.

Reborn, Lal, and Colonello decided to tag along just to see of the truth about Skull or Zephyranth was true.

They arrived at a mansion that Reborn was sure was not there the last time they came to this place.

Standing on the terrace was a certain Arcobaleno but they looked different

She now had a messy Bob haircut with violet highlights at the tips which looked more attractive. Their face was free of make up or piercings, revealing a bare but attractive face. Their eyes were also a shade of green that would shame the finest emeralds.

She also ditched her biker suit for a different outfit but the Violet Pacifier gave their identity away.