Zephyranth's Mansion

Zephyranth sighed as she leaned back in her chair.

It had been over 2 years since the Future incident, and another couple months since the Arcobaleno Challenge to get their curse removed.

Although the others fell into the trap Zephyranth didn't.

In fact, she gathered her old set of students to battle while they would find a way with the help of Sawada to remove their curse without ending up like Vindicare's members.

Now she had to experience painful growth spurts thanks to Verde's cure. Now Zephyranth was waiting in her living room for the other Arcobaleno to arrive.

Since Reborn mentioned that Zephyranth had a mansion big enough for all of them, they all agreed to stay at her place.

Of course only Reborn, Lal and Colonello knew she lived in a Manor, which came as a surprise to the others.

"Hold it. One of your ancestors built this Manor here, Kora?" Colonello asked.

"I'd thought that you'd lived in a trailer or something. You owe me a lot  for not only telling me your wealthy from your stunts but for hiding your gender." Mammon grumbled.

"Heh, I didn't earn it like that, I already got it. Even from before the Curse. My father came from old money, and I mean old money. In fact, back in my ancestors' prime centuries ago, they were well-known and earned English prestige through warfare, herbology, and service to royals." Zephyranth said as she gave Mammon a nice sack of money and proceeded to go to the living room to continue reading.

The ex-Arcobaleno also saw that the coffee table also had a spread for them.

(The wall is a shade of light beige, the furniture was red and gold and the tables are hand carved mahogany, and the carpet it is cream colored

(The wall is a shade of light beige, the furniture was red and gold and the tables are hand carved mahogany, and the carpet it is cream colored.)

After eating, Zephyranth said that Gregori would show them their rooms as Zephyranth excused herself to her own room

(But this is her bed)

------------------
Through the next few days, Yuni suggested they all got to get to know each other since they never did before.

"I've heard you traveled the world before. When was the first time you got drunk?" Reborn asked Zephyranth as she was reading on the balcony, but he kept a distance because of Oodaku glaring at him.

"Never had the time, sides I'm a lightweight." Zephyranth replied.

Reborn was astonished by that. Zephyranth was 25 when she was curse and she never got drunk?

"......What about sex?"

He had to dodge a book thrown his way as Zephyranth turned a bright shade of red, and Oodaku chattered in anger.

'.......Dios...' was his only thought as Zephyranth walked off.

Maybe once they are grown, he can change that.......
--------------
As they began to reveal tidbits about their personal lives, Zephyranth was probably the most surprising.

Her dad came from old money while her mum was a 'commenor'.

Her dad pursued her mum for 12 years before they tied the knot.

She was an only child.

She has a godson who is still alive and now having kids. And he was 7 when she was Cursed.

She apparently was not a fan of Halloween for some reason.

-------------
Plz comment!