Second Day

The next day, Zephyranth ordered continental breakfast for herself and Sergio as she washed up and dressed for the day.

She breathed as she then felt something nudging her foot

It looked to be a crocodile but Zephyranth can tell it is tame.

"Well, how did you get here sweetie?" Zephyranth cooed as she picked up the reptile giving it pets surprising the crocodile by how she could talk with him.

"My master is just waking up and o got tired of staying in his pocket. I'm Keiman by the way. How can you understand me?" The crocodile asked.

"I can speak Parseltongue, it's snake language but it works well with other reptiles too." She hissed but Verde came by seeing Zephyranth talk with Keiman.

"Why are you hissing like a snake?"

"!.....It's a gift passed down in my father's family. Not many can access it though." She explained.

Verde hummed as he sat down.

"So....Are you aware that using a fake ID is a criminal activity?” he asked suddenly, his voice toneless.

“Eh? I thought everyone had them like to get alcohol?” Zephyranth shrugged. If this man sent the police her way, she would just call an Auror or use a confundus charm on them, but then again, she didn’t want to tick off a foreign ministry.

"I know how to use my knowledge, I am the most intelligent scientist of this century after all." He smirked.

"And I am on Witness Protection.” Zephyranth shrugged because it was actually true. The non-magical part of the government had signed it. They didn’t want any of their magical problems, and her enemies had a tendency to always target her.

That seemed to actually surprise the man. 

“Ho?” he asked, voice lower now, “And just who is going after a young girl like you?”

“Can’t talk about it, mate, you know, confidentiality issues and all that. And I haven't been a young girl since four years ago.”

Of course, she was not going to tell a nosy muggle about magic after all. 

“Verde,” he said, finally looking at her with his dark green eyes.

Was it his real name or a codename? But it seemed to fit him. If he's not giving his last name, it meant something.

Deciding to test the waters.....

“Zephyranth Nectarine Celestine Potter-Black-Flamel-Peverell,” she inclined her head a little bit noblesse oblige strong and sarcastic, “But just call me Zephyr."

He almost balked at her full name because it was a mouthful as her mulled at her words for a few minutes.

“Do you belong to four families  then? Or is it a marriage hyphenation?” He asked making Zephyranth arch an eyebrow.

“Eh, I am the last of all lines. I have a few second cousins on the Black side that are alive, but they can't inherit for certain reasons." Zephyranth said as Andromeda went by Tonks and Teddy by Lupin. But they were under her protection.

Verde nodded as breakfast arrived and the rest of the day progressed with no problems.

But if she showed she does not know about the Mafia, she is a civilian sky. This will cause a stir if word got out.

He'll have to keep an eye on her.
--------
The next day, Zephyranth finally let out a breath as she was finally in Brussels.

Time to book a hotel and wait for the auction!
-------------
Plz comment!
I warn you the auction will be short as Zephyranth will be ruthless in spending.