Encounters part 2

Or Lilianthe is not just a pretty face.

---------
Of course, someone would be stupid enough to attack this resort. It is a mafia-owned island.

"Miss Lilianthe, you need to be taken to the Mafia castle for your safety." One man said offering to guide her as other men said they would guide her.

Their squabbling was ceased as Lilianthe brought out a sword that looked to be made in the Middle Ages from nowhere. Rubies as large as eggs decorated the silver sword with an aura of an ancient power.

"I think it's time I demonstrated I'm not just a pretty face, boys." Lilianthe said as she quickly dressed in a combat outfit.

While the Sword of Gryffindor still had the Basilisk poison, Lilianthe learned it can be nullified by her Moon Flames as she attacked with Moon Flames on the blade

While Reborn and Fon took out a great number of intruders, they wished they could focus on Lilianthe to watch her fight. It was like watching her dance with death.

--------------
Lilianthe then felt three dark wizard presences on the island, heading toward Mafia Castle to be presice. This could endanger the Wizarding World, so making sure no one was looking, she quickly apparated to the castle.

To her slight surprise, it was Jugson, Rookwood, and Dolohov. They were defeated by some of her teachers and friends but they barely escaped after the war and were criticality beaten up.

Looks like they are up and kicking now.

Sighing, Lilianthe had created a slow motion charm around the island save for the four mystics.

"What?" Jugson said.

"Hello. I see you gentlemen don't know when to leave muggles or anyone alone. And sneaking into the Mafia of all things? Although the Statute of Secrecy and Omerta cancel each other out, not even your late master would sink this low as to use muggles for his dirty work. Hes too prideful for that." Lilianthe said getting their attention.

"Potter! Well, now we can finally vanquish you as well!" Dolohov yelled as he aimed his Wand, but Lilianthe countered with her Moon Flames, shocking them. And with her Wind Flames, she became too fast for them, and disarmed the three men as she knocked them out as the spell wore off.

As for the island, their fight continued without notice, but the Vongola Octavia and Nonno Generations the three strange men tried to attack suddenly heard a swift attack and the three men were on the ground unconscious as a silver haired woman stood victorious with a gleaming sword.

'Three more prisoners for Azkaban and three more vaults for me I suppose.' Lilianthe thought before turning to Octavia and Nonno Vongola as someone announced that the leaders of the coup were defeated, demanding the underlings to surrender.

"Anyone hurt?" She spoke.

"Ah, we are unharmed, thank you." Daniela Vongola spoke up, impressed by this young lady's strength.

Lilianthe nodded before looking at the three men and tying them up in tight chains she found as a black portal emerged and two guards of Vindicare appeared and those of Vongola and even Reborn and Fon who just appeared became tense.

Yeah, Lilianthe knew who these guys are, because they were the ones who helped her control her Night Flames and in turn she would lend her Night Flames to ease their leader's burdens.

"Ah, Vindicare. I understand that they committed an infracton in the Mafia, but I highly appreciate if you would let my people handle their judgment. I assure you, they've been on the run for a few years from us and attempted to escape among the Mafia, and they'll be taken care of." Lilianthe said as she handed them a letter detailing what happened for the Ministry to know what to do.

".......Very well. As they committed infractions of your people's rules, they fall in their jurisdiction. We will have them transported to the Ministry." One bandaged man said as the two figures gave a respectful bow to Lilianthe to the shock of the people in the area before leaving.

Those of Vindicare never bowed to anyone!

Was Lilianthe a secret agent of Vindicare or something?!

-------------------
Lilianthe had to leave the island as news spread she not only saved the Vongola, but Vindicare members bowed to her!

Not only that.....

The Hitman Lilianthe saw with Fon decided to give chase to her.

Unknown to her, a esper had seen the spectacle on the island as well.

"Mou, how interesting..."

-----------

Needless to say, Zephyranth had to let Lilianthe take a little vacation as she decided to head for Belgium.

She recived a letter from the European Ministry that some muggles found some pieces of jewelry that belonged to the Peverell Family and were lost until now and they were going to put them in an auction.

Switching to her Zephyranth persona, she bought a ticket for Belgium.
------------
Plz comment.

I'm thinking to have Verde meet her on the train this time because not many stories have HP meeting the scientist first.