"You don't have a son!" He continuously shouted those awful words as he beat the woman until she wasn't moving from the numbness of the pain.

The man kicked her one last time before locking himself away what was once her own bedroom.

Minho finally came back home and saw his mother lying down on the ground beaten.

"Mom!!" He ran to her side, tears flooding his eyes.

His mother slowly and painfully sat up, having that usual dullness in her eyes after she lost the life in her eyes months ago.

"Pack your things Minho." Was all she said before getting up from the ground.

Minho finally had hope after his mother said those very words to him. He hurried to his bedroom and packed everything he could fit in one bag, not caring leaving all his toys and favorite things. He hoped today was the day him and his mother would get out of this mess together.

After packing he met with his mother back in the living room, noticing she had nothing with her besides a purse.

But he didn't questioned it and ran straight to the car.

His mother started up the car, pulling out of the driveway.

"Eomma, please put your seatbelt on. It's dangerous." He spoke while kicking his feet in the front passenger's seat, his feet couldn't touch the floor.

She listened to the child without saying a word.

"I saw a stray cat today outside of our house, when we settle into a new home can we get a cat?" Minho looked for an answer with his sparkling dark brown eyes, only noticing tears streaming down his mother's cheeks.

This worried the child, now knowing something was off.

"Where are we going?" He asked worriedly, his own mother not speaking a word.

Then they arrived.

"Come on." His mother got out of the car and roughly grabbed the child by his arm.

"Ow! What's going on?!" Then Minho read the sign at the entrance.

children's orphanage.

"Go inside and they'll take you in." They reached the front entrance, his mother letting go and walking away.

"What? Eomma! Don't leave me here! Please! Let's leave him, far away! Eomma!" Minho panicked as he ran to his mother, tears swelling his eyes.

"I'm not your mother! You're not my son! I don't have a son!" His mother snapped, now scaring him with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Eomma!" Minho sobbed while trying his best to not let go of his mother's hand.

"Let go of me you filthy brat! You're not my son!." She shoved the child away, caused him to fall to the ground.

He couldn't believe what his own mother was saying, they were spiteful. His mother used to be the kindest person he knew but now she was completely a different person.

Then the people who worked at the orphanage, came out to see what was all the commotion.

"Don't leave me! Please! I'm your son! Me Minho, your son! Don't say that please!" The child wouldn't stop crying, begging for his mother to stop saying all these hurtful words.

Then the mother took off in her car, leaving the crying boy now parentless.

"Eomma . . . . ." Minho was then comforted by one of the employees and taken inside.

~~~

Back to the present:

Minho had went on a tangent about his history with the devilish man as his memory was still clear as day.

Jisung now understanding more about the older, knowing why he is the way he is towards family.

"Minho, I'm so sorry. You went through so much." Jisung was now tearing up as some tears uncontrollably rolled down his cheek.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. It was all in the past." Minho hadn't noticed the younger's tears as his gaze was at the view in front of him.

"How can I not worry about it?! I didn't know all these years, you told me everything when we were younger and now hearing all this now, knowing you had to go through so much and having to have those terrible memories." Jisung was now crying his complete eyes out, catching the older's attention.

"You've always been such a crier." Minho pulls him into comforting hug on instinct but found it quite comforting for himself, tightening the hug.

He had forgotten how in touch Jisung was with his emotions, which he loved as it wasn't a bad thing.

"We all have our ugly past, besides what you went through was probably way worse than what I went through. You watched your parents death . . ." Minho knew that his struggles wouldn't have matched to Jisung's.

"Doesn't matter who's is worse, we both went through crap and we've helped each other get through it without realizing. I just hope I was of help to you, I should've been more careful with my words, I've probably offended you." Jisung rested his chin on Minho's shoulder.

"You've never offended me Sungs. You've helped so much when we were kids. What didn't help was when you decided to leave, but I wasn't going to hold you back from what you wanted." Minho finally confessed how he truly felt during that time.

"If you told me sooner I don't think I would've let them adopt me." Jisung was sadden at the thought.

"That's why I didn't tell you. I got angry more at myself and took it out on you. I'm sorry for that." Minho apologizes, few tears escape.

"Apology accepted." Jisung happily smiled.

Now hearing quiet sniffles from Minho.

"Are you crying hyung?" Jisung questioned, can't remember the last time he's seen Minho cry.

". . . No." Minho lied.

Jisung was going to pull away from the hug but was pulled back the older, not wanting Jisung to see him cry.

"Okay, I am. Just stay like this, okay?" Minho confessed, blush tinting his cheeks.

Jisung didn't refuse and obeyed his wishes, tightening him in his grasp.

A comfortable silence between the two, missing the closeness they used to share with each other.

"Let's go sightseeing tomorrow, after the meeting." Minho caved into Jisung's wishes which lead to a bright smile from the younger.

~~~

A/n: double update!!!

What's your favorite Minsung moment?

Mines the b me mv scene where Jisung practically jumps onto Minho. Or anytime they are there for each other.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜