Monique and Jayson are at the front door being questioned by a police officer. Monique is being her usual abrasive self. The officer stopped her and asked for her name she doesn't want to give it. Rylie does what she always does walking over to handle the situation only by the time she gets there Jayson has dealt with it and they are allowed in.

"Hey...." He says to her the look on his face is apologetic.

"Hey yourself, I see you handled that well." Rylie proudly responds.

"Yeah....I'm learning, I had a good teacher. He replies.

"I'm right here, why do you always talk about me like I'm not." Monique snaps.

"We know you're there Monique, we're just past the point of caring anymore. Where's Margo?" Rylie ask Jayson. He smiles taking a peek at Monique out of the corner of his eye. She rolls her eyes at her sister and turns away walking toward Jackson and Chace.

"Margo is at one of her social committee meetings. I told her what was going on and all about this. I'm going to pick her up when it's over." Jayson remarks.

"I know it must be difficult, how is it between the three of you." Rylie responds.

"I think I've got it under control now, I was so confused at first. Monique is not the right woman for me I know that now. This whole experience has shown me that I need to grow up. Margo has been there for me and with me through all of it. We're trying to adjust and get through it together."

"Glad to hear you're finally growing up little brother." Chace joins them. "You alright, we need to go upstairs, Jackson wants you to go through your things and tell him if anything is missing. They've already talked to Leland and Sander about what they took out of here."

Rylie assures him she's fine. Jayson keeps watching them thinking Chace is being extra cautious with Rylie.

When they get upstairs they have to pass Monique in her bedroom. She's showing a dress to the officer she's pulled from her closet. The officer is telling her to wait, they have to take a picture of it and catalog it. He wants to take it from her telling her it might have fingerprints on it.

"Rylie come in here." She yells to her sister coming out of the bathroom. Chace and Jayson are standing in the hallway at the top of the stairs talking to Sander and Leland before they go back down to check on what else is happening around the house and at Gavin's house next door. Jayson and Chace follow Rylie into the bedroom.

Rylie enters the smaller bedroom, Chace is behind her while Jackson and Jayson stand just inside the door. Monique holds up a blue simple v-neck dress. Will you look what he did to my dress? "Do you remember this dress, it's one of my favorites." She harriedly responds.

Rylie looks at the dress staring at it, it's destroyed. She remembers it well, she helped her sister pick it out but Monique didn't want it at first because it had a scarf wrapped around it.

"Monique where is the scarf?" Rylie walks closer looking at the dress. Monique is upset, she doesn't care about the scarf. She doesn't know the reason for the question so she ignores it.

Jackson walks over to her taking the dress out of her hands handing it to an officer who puts it in a plastic bag. "Listen to me, if there was a scarf with this dress I need you to tell me what happened to it right now." He holds her steady by the shoulders.

Monique stares at him, his commanding presence has the effect of calming her down. She points in the closet. "It was on the hanger, I never took it off it should be there." She reaches in the closet to pull the hanger out its empty. "I....I don't know I didn't remove it, maybe it fell." She looks back in the closet moving the clothes around trying to find it.