Pure Blood - Kim Minju

Authornim: Tried something different for this one. Let me know what you think.

Tags: NSFW, creampie, cowgirl, blowjob, Dom (?) Minju x Sub M reader, breeding

Contains: extreme graphic descriptions of violence, dark themes, gore, mentions of blood, dismemberment, abuse

This story is based on an original creepypasta titled Blood Red Nails

Enjoy!

---

It was no secret that Kim Minju held one of the most beautiful faces you've ever seen. It was pretty much an understatement to call her that word these days even for someone like you. You were unfortunately stuck in this constant cycle of having to attend a small job; dealing with the constant bullshit of your co-workers on a daily basis... it felt like your life could not have been more colourless than ever. That is until the presence of one Kim Minju grazed the office of her presence that you finally had something, some reason to go to work for and something to look forward to on the next day. Having to think of something else of a good motivation rather than just enduring the tiring day to pay for your bills was a nice touch.

If only things were that easy. Minju's sudden addition to your office was not exactly welcomed by your... other, co –workers, to say the least.

Even though Minju already had that pretty face to go with almost everything, apparently being a beautiful woman in a room full of insecure idiots was the worst thing to have on a job that barely pays enough.

It was late 10 in the morning and you were quite focused on the screen of your desk's computer when one of your co-workers approached Minju's workstation. The poor new-recruit that is Minju has already gotten the attentions of her seniors who more interested on finding a flaw on her being, and now they just seem to stop picking on her for the smallest things, even if they were just messing with her for no apparent reason than just attention from the new girl.

"Kim Minju, recheck these, will you?" your arrogant co-worker, Tan, said as you witnessed him hand the folder on her desk with a soft slam. "I think you've done your calculations wrong. I can't work with this."

"B-but I'm sure that I have c-checked it more than thrice before handing it to you, sunbaenim. I'm—"

"I get that, but it's wrong. Some of the table data don't add up. How am I supposed to continue with the rest of my work when I have other things to do than check this? This is supposed to be your job."

You turned your eyes over and Minju was about to melt on the spot. You can't help but feel sorry for her. Minju's rather expressive eyes and brows were on the brink of breaking apart, as this was just another display of your co-workers abusing the newcomer and dumping all of the work for her to take in.

You sighed in perfect silence and approached the ensuing commotion. It's not like it's going to get resolved by letting her carry the weight by herself. At this point, it was just the other people finding someone to blame for their laziness, it so happened that it was her who unfortunately had to take the weight with her fresh-out-of-college status.

"I'll take that, Tan. I'm almost done with my work anyway so squeezing in a little checking won't take me much time."

Your co-worker, Tan, could only do so much as gaze back at you in disbelief while you take the folder away from Minju's desk. You were his superior even by just a little bit, so your word would be much of a heft than his in that company, at least. Any further attempt of reasoning was silenced by a stoic look from your eyes. The message was not that hard to get across as he finally left you and Minju alone.