More than Human - TWICE Sana

I was busy doing research for the finality of our class' robotics project when I heard a series of soft knocks on my room's door.

"Master Y/N, can I come in? I have some tea for you," the familiar small voice said from opposite the door. I knew who it was from, and at this point it was something I've been looking forward to every single day for almost eight months already.

"Yes, you may come in. The door's locked though, so can you unlock it for me?" I called towards her without removing my eyes from the holo-screen.

After a series of clicks and clacks, I heard the many locks of my door finally shift followed by the usual creak of the heavy iron door.

It was the same flowery scent that filled the room upon her entry and it always was so invigorating. I turned my head just in time to see a really beautiful Japanese woman in a pink, striped dress that reached her thigh with a cup of tea on her hand, her wavy black hair drifting swiftly with every step she made inside. Sana's lips curved into her trademark smile before speaking on her really cute voice.

 Sana's lips curved into her trademark smile before speaking on her really cute voice

"You've been working hard once again, master Y/N. Is there anything else I could help you with?"

"Sana, you know I can't ask you for these things, right? You're far too good and it would be unfair to my classmates. I appreciate it though."

She tilted her head on the side in confusion, and serving me with a cute pout.

"But doing all of these on your own is unfair to yourself, right?" She asked. "I don't want you to overwork yourself."

"Always the concerned one, Sana, but don't worry. Trust me on this, when this is done it'll make all the work worth it."

I turned back towards the holo-screen as a panel popped up from the research I was conducting.

"Well, I can't persuade you otherwise," Sana said before placing the cup of tea slowly over the open space of the desk. "I'll just leave this here and just drink it when you're feeling burnt out."

I gazed over the cup of tea and noticed that something was definitely missing from it.

"Sana... I think you missed something on the tea..."

"Hmmm...?"

"It's missing some... smoke. I know you know what I mean."

Sana paused for a while and placed her index finger on her lips.

"Oh right! When I took the hot water out it wasn't that hot anymore. I figured I'd just bring it here and ask you personally how hot you'd like it to be. Should I heat it?"

"Yes please, but be careful for it to not be too boiling. I can't afford to singe my mouth again."

She giggled. "Like usual?"