Undying Love - LOONA Olivia Hye (Part 2)

It was an understatement to say that Y/N was more than frozen with the presence of the new transferee. Sure enough, on the eyes of his other classmates, this Son Hyejoo was indeed as gorgeous as the word 'gorgeous' could get, but to him her presence showed something that he had not seen for so long. It was as if he had seen an apparition there in front of him and he even took a couple of blinks and second looks to convince himself that his eyes were not deceiving him. However, no amount of self-convincing and repeated checking could change the fact that Son Hyejoo looked exactly like Olivia Hye. They were so similar even down to the last detail; the way she smiles in front of the class as she greeted them, the way she silently waved her body unconsciously, her triangle smile, her body that had good proportions, everything was perfectly - and eerily- similar. It was as if he was seeing a ghost; the ghost of the person he loved standing in front of the class in flesh and bone in the person of Son Hyejoo.

"Please be nice to me," Hyejoo said with a bow, and even her voice felt a lot alike Olivia now that he's minding every single move of her.

What is this...? Even the way that she recoils after a bow... she's... she's so similar to Olivia... what the fuck...?

Who is this person?

"Alright, please treat Miss Son well. There are a couple of seats that are free, Hyejoo and please feel free to pick where you'd like to seat so that we can begin today's lesson," addressed Ms Yoon as she gestured towards the chairs.

"Hey, would you like to seat next to me?" The girl on the opposite side of Y/N voiced out as she raised her hand to get Hyejoo's attention; of which the transferee returned with a smile.

Surprisingly, the act of the girl volunteering to be Hyejoo's seatmate earned a lot of gasps, 'oohs' and 'ahhs' of amazement as Hyejoo finally made her way towards the chair; a smile clearly plastered on her face with the offer. Y/N, on the other hand, had goosebumps from head to foot knowing how close he'd be with Hyejoo (or possibly Olivia in his head) seated next to him. While the young girl treaded closer, he could not help but keenly observe the details of her face and with it, the rest of her body. It also helped that her steps seemed to have slowed time itself. He knew that it was absolutely wrong and creepy to be doing the very thing that he was doing in front of the new girl, but the thought of finding answers to a thousand arrays of questions in his head overcame his courtesy and manners. It was of the small chances he would take to verify if this person indeed looked extremely similar to Olivia, or that maybe his unsaid feelings for her and the fact that he's missing her now caused that feeling to manifest through this Hyejoo.

He had that in mind but all he felt as she approached was the very presence of Olivia within her. Hyejoo met his eyes and briefly gave a smile to him before turning back towards the seat on his immediate left, all while Y/N felt his heart skip a beat with the small interaction. He felt as if he would have fainted had the small exchange of eye contact lasted a little bit longer, yet his body displayed the truth of his anxiety as cold sweat begun to trail down from his temple. The feelings were too real for him to even comprehend.

What the fuck is this? It feels like fate's toying with me.

She looks so much like Olivia even down to the last feature! She moves like her too!

"T-thank you for asking me to be your seatmate," Hyejoo said towards the girl as she sat beside her. "I'm Son Hyejoo; let's be friends!"

"Hello," the girl replied. "My name is Park Gowon and I look forward to be your friend! Here, since you're new to class, we can share the book for now until you get yours."