Return to Remnant

My P.O.V

I have awaken from my slumber

The light of the sun and the uncomfortable vaccum environment of the Moon allowing my pair of eyes to open to focus on the situation.

I have heard the certain familiar sound, which is from the Artificial Intelligence from my phone.

Phone: "Upgrade Complete."

A smile from on my face.

I am rising from the surface of the Moon.  Both of my eyes are scanning the surrounding area. It seemed that I ended up from cliff somewhere on the Moon.

I wonder what happened during my power upgrades ? All I remembered that I had to endured a lot of pains. It was a necessary course of action in order to progress my power to the next level.

I am hovering above the surface of the Moon to checked my surroundings. To my surprised, the transformation has caused a massive size of crater. Mixed of dust and rocks appears floating in front of me.

My eyes caught something that looks like a some sort of electronic parts either on the ground or suspended in the vacuum space, allegedly machinery and robotic parts. There are also a debris from the building and glasses from the window.

I have the answer already but it is an annoying one.

Property damage.

Za'im: "Great, property damage ! It cost me billions to buy these advance buildings and machinery !"

Phone: "It is recommended to use your power over the technology to repair and restore the damaged property to its original condition. It can save all of the Lien you invested to the mining operation."

Za'im: "Right."

I checked my vicinity before using my Technology Manipulation and to restore all of the broken things that I bought into a good condition.

Za'im: "Technology Manipulation, Restore..."

The parts from the destroyed buildings, machinery and robots are assembling and regenerating itself under my power.

Broken glasses and bricks, pipes and other parts from the factory and warehouse attaching themselves as if it built itself from scratch.

Electronic parts from small parts such as gears, transmitters, motherboard to a big part such as robots hand are rejoined and regenerated into their original state. Machinery are also is in the same process as others did.

It was a fascinating process to watch. It is like I was watching some kind of documentaries TV shows, particularly about the everyday things that we see.

How it is made ? where did they get their parts ? How much the cost to construct such thing ? What is the function of such product ?

So many questions lurking on my mind out of curiosity. Not all of the questions and answers are satisfactory. Some questions were not meant to be answered, perhaps It is better off left unanswered.

For now, I should just waiting for my Mining Facilities to be put in order. The need for the continuous financial earnings is vital for my purpose.

A Few Minutes Later

The restoration and reparation process is finished. I thought that it should take longer than an hour to complete it considering the damaged that I have caused during my power upgrade.

Both Mining Factory and Warehouse are restored to their good condition along with their machinery inside the building. The mining and transport robots responsible for the mining operation are fully functioned. Right now, they are waiting for my orders.