Forest of Forever Fall

A field trip to the Forever Fall forest. This is where my first test with Professor Port for the entry to Beacon Academy. It is been a while since I came here. Crimson coloured leafs fall onto the ground. It is such a beautiful sight to see.

Now, I am here with the rest of the students to collect a jar of red sap assigned by Professor Peach. Unlike the strict Glynda, Peach is a lovely lady with a passions toward her subject.

Glynda: "Yes, students. The forest is indeed beautiful but we are not here for sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect sample from the trees deep inside the forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so."

The group stop as Glynda continue.

Glynda: "Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of creature of Grimm. So be sure to stay with your teammates. We will rendezvous at 4 o'clock. Have fun !"

The students separates to gather the red saps. I saw Jaune getting dragged by Cardin and looks miserable while Pyrrha look at him with sadness. Then, she leaves with the rest of the teams.

I gather alone at one of the forest. The extraction process were suprisingly easy. All I have to do excrete some part of the tree and red saps flows as I pulling my two jar to fill it in.

I did taste some of it, it is sweet. Potentially this red saps can be used as a sweetener or an ingredient to make food. I should collect it as much as I can for keepsake at my storage. The time does not move in Dimensional Storage. It would be easy for me to store it for a long time.

After I put both jars at my storage, I walked to to meet with rest of the teams.

Suddenly, I felt a breaking of jar filled with red saps as I looked at Team CRDL laughing at me and Jaune looked at me with nervous, regrets and sadness.

The box full of Rapier Wasps comes at me but I managed to subdued the swarm with psychic mind control. I ordered a swarm of Rapier Wasp getting both of them back instead.

They were shocked at Rapier Wasps attacking them instead of me. The group were ran away trying to get away from the swarm of Rapier Wasps.

I was bullied back on Earth since I was a kid. My face filled with bruise for being beaten. For a revenge, I put a body camera and film it as my days goes on miserably bullied by a group of kids. After that, I tell my situation to my parents. They were angry and head straight to the school. They were threatening to sue the school and bully's parent.

The result was successful. Not only my parent won the case, the school and a bully's parent had to pay us hundred of thousands of cash. The group of bully get beaten so hard, some of them disowned by their parents. That was a consequences for messing with my parents.

Back to the present. Jaune did throw a jar of red sap, but Pyrrha did not get the same thing as me. Perhaps because she was one of the teams.

Za'im: "Alright, Jaune. Have it your way. Perhaps we can no longer be friends."

I telephatically ordered the Grimm near the forest to assault the team CRDL and Jaune. Even though Jaune refuses to do the same to Pyrrha and instead throw the other jar to Cardin and his actions had him get beaten down by team CRDL, it was too late and I could not care less.

Fanfiction may be nice toward Jaune Arc because it is relatable to them. But I am not so nice.

Za'im: "These group here will be your food today."

I chuckled darkly at that. Every actions always have consequences whether you like it or not.

The Grimm roars and were heard by all of the group, including RWBY and JNPR. As they were distracted, I make myself invisibile to back off and enjoy the scenery.