Initiation of Academy

I wake up around in the morning due to hearing a certain someone being noisy this early. Looking around, I saw Nora Valkyrie bugging Lie Ren into waken up from his slumber. The guy must have been used to that ginger in pink's antics. They are friends since childhood and come from the same place, The destroyed settlements called Kuroyuri.

I got up from the bed and put my mattress and pillow inside the storage. I went straight to the toilet for my private morning routines. After that, I ordered Tuna Sandwiches for 3.50 Lien and a cup of iced tea for 2.00 Lien for breakfast at toilet.

Yes, breakfast a toilet. I have to maintain secrecy to avoid suspicion. Its a good thing the toilets do not have a camera installed. Even that Wizard know his student's privacy, lest he ended up jailed for a breaking a privacy of the student.

Speaking of toilets, they are clean and shiny in appearances. It is impressive that this school can maintained the toilet's state unlike in my world where dirty toilets are common among the Earth.

Finishing my breakfast, I immediately teleported to the locker room to find the rest of these super powered teenagers. As I got there, I saw a number of students picking up their weapons. Nora still babbling to Ren and Ruby talks to Yang about finding her own teammates.

Weiss is trying to recruits Pyrrha to from her own team and Jaune is appeared to interrupting them by trying to form his own 'cool kids' team. The way Jaune is trying to get Weiss in her team makes her uncomfortable and she asked Pyrrha's aid and she answered by throwing a Javelin to the blonde, making him stuck. She picked up her weapon and leaving Jaune alone.

Ah, such an amusing sight to see a failed ladies man.

Suddenly, I heard Glynda's voice intercom by telling the student to report at the Beacon Cliff for initiation. For that, I followed the students to the cliff.

Beacon Cliff

I currently standing on the top of the launch platform with other student. It appears that I was next to Jaune and the last to be launched to the forest full of Grimm.

I can sense a lot of Grimm here, they mostly comprise of Beowolves, Nevermores, Ursas, Deathstalkers and King Taijitus. They are low to medium threat level of Grimm. A good place for test the student's combat abilities.

Ozpin: "For years, you have trained to become a warrior and today your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda: "Now Im sure many of you heard rumors about the assignments of 'team'. Allow us to put an end to your confusion. You will be give teammates. Today !"
.
Ozpin: "These teammates will be working with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is the best interest to be paired with someone whom you can work well. That being said, the first person you make eye contact with will be your partner for the next four years."

Ruby: " What !?"

Ozpin: "After you partnered up, make your way to nothern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything on your path, or you will die."

Ozpin: "You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructor will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics, each pair will choose one and return at the top of the cliff. We will regard that item as well as your standing, and graded you appropriately. Are there any questions ?

Jaune: "Yes ? Uhhh....."

Ozpin: " Good ! Now take your positions."

Everybody strike a pose as they prepared to be launched. A few seconds later, the first student launched followed up with the next student.