Trouble in Next Semester

The next semester is where the Mountain Glenn arc begin. Usually it is not my problem as I am in need of the gathering money to get stronger. But since there is more dead bodies could be collected through the events, I will not let this opportunity pass.

My grades were in a rank 1, much to Weiss's chagrin as she glared at me competitively. The rest of her team only smile wryly at her. Some of the students that were considered smart were jealous at my test performance.

Honestly, that finals were too easy for me.

During the semester break which about 2 weeks. I manage to collect a lot of dead bodies from ruined settlements, gold and jewelleries, and dividends from SDC. The total of Lien I got is 15 Billion Liens. Most of the Liens are come from the dead bodies, others are from SDC.

Speaking of SDC, Jacques is succeeds in bringing more profits for the company. Although his character is abhorrent, at least he was a cunning businessman. The company's dust cargo were still in a problem with a White Fang.

That problem will be solved personally by me by making them 'dissapear' from the world.

Currently, I was in the cafeteria eating my lunch alone and peacefully. I looked around and saw team RWBY and JNPR eating together.

Soon, there will be a food fight and I am not interested in joining the fight. It may looks fun to these kids, but to me it is such waste of large amount of food. There are starving people out there desperate to put food on the table.

Perhaps I should leave and went to my room.

My Room

Arriving at my room, I noticed an Atlesian ship landing here at Beacon. They are here to provide security for the Vytal Festival and capture the Salem's little agents.

After these little food fight, they will be investigating about White Fang and Roman Torchwick's activities. The group intend led to steal Atlesian military equipment. One of them are Atlesian Paladin. It would be a good money if I sold the Paladin.

There are also a lot of new member of White Fang. Another good opportunity to make money that I will not slip.

For now, I would do my student routine like attend to classes and finishing my assignment. Such an old days that I thought it would be finished.

Beacon's Library

I went to the library for my assignments. There I saw team RWBY playing a board game and JNPR reading some books except Nora, she is sleeping.

It seems everyone noticed my appearance and steer clear from me. My reputation among students precedes me. I caught Weiss staring at me intently and her whole teammates and JNPR started to join her. Jaune looks nervous at me and the rest looked at me curiously.

Sun and Neptune decided to make their appearance with the former introducing the latter, interrupting their thoughts. That is my queue to left to find some materials for my assignments.

Then, I left the library by teleporting to my room. It is easier that way to not attract anymore attention that it already has.

Third P.O.V

As the man left the library, Sun and Neptune comes to library for introducing themselves. They cannot help but noticed both of the team staring at the man. It appears the man interested them.

Sun : "Sup, losers."

Ruby: "Hey, Sun."

Sun: "Ruby, Yang, Blake, Ice Queen."

Weiss: "Why is everyone keep calling me that ?"

Sun: "I never got a chance to formally introduce my old friend."