Truth Hurts

As everything settle down, everyone look at both Kra and Am while Build was eagerly looking at them as if they were his favourite artist. Without prolonging, Kra drops one of the bombs that he has been keeping in.

"Pho and mae, want the two of you to get married as soon as possible"

Slightly choking on his saliva, he bewilderedly looks at his parents while Bible tries to calm him down as he patted his back. This action infuriated him even more as he stand up, glared at him then turn to look at his parents.

"I thought we have talked about this mae, pho"

"Technically we didn't talk about it and mostly you have avoided this topic for long so now we want to finalise the deal and get you two married"

"What?! No, no, no, no this ain't happening. Talking about this in front of everyone? Sorry mae, pho but no, I think we all should call it a day, I'm tired"

Build was about to walk away but was stopped by mae Am as she asked him;

"Fine, you can avoid that question but before you head over to your bedroom let mae ask you again, do you know what is a carrier?"

The spotlight falls onto Build as everyone perks their ears and raises their eyebrows waiting for his response.

With an annoyed tone he rely on;

"Of course, I've told everyone that day. Why would I want to repeat myself over the simplest thing?"

Everyone let out a soft sigh of disappointment which makes Build bewildered by their action as he asked;

"Then tell me what is a carrier, why are you so obsessed with it?"

Build fold his arms and with a 'hmph' of cuteness he takes a seat near Bible while his knee unexpectedly touches Bible's knee at the same time looking at everyone who was holding their smiles in.

"Kra, I guess you should tell the truth, seeing how your son couldn't stay away from my son"

Instantly Build pull his leg away from Bible and push his chair away slightly. But, as fast as he does that, Bible quickly pulls him back in, not wanting to be separate or not in any physical contact with his mate.

"Ahem, okay, to cut things short let's start with you my son. You are a carrier.."

"Carrier?" interject Build.

"Yes, carrier as in you can bear a child-like omega"

"Impossible. I'm an alpha, and an alpha can't give birth. What kind of sick joke is this?"

"It is possible my son, just.."

"It's impossible mae Tee, in SC (special class) we were told that only Omega can get birth not alpha and so does their pairing, like Alpha with Omega, Alpha with Beta, Beta with Beta or Beta with Omega there's never been an Alpha with Alpha nor Omega with Omega so your theory is wrong. There's no way in hell that an Alpha is a carrier as they are not Omega and only Omega have the reproductive system to bear a child"

"That's when you are wrong phuuan (friend)"

Enter Apo and Mile together with Bas and Job in a dramatic manner as Build was shocked by the revelation and what he is currently seeing. He couldn't move nor talk as he stand there frozen looking at one area particularly.

"Ai'Apo, yo-yo-your belly"

"Oh, this. I'm pregnant Biu almost 9 months now so I can't really walk fast plus that's why I was homebound"

"How are you pregnant?" exclaim Build while looking at the rest of them for clarification as his body unconsciously shuffles back, away from them.

"To reply to you Biu, I'm actually an Omega"