Deliberate

Despite what Bible taught to himself 'Bui will be his sooner than he thinks' has cost him almost a week of his nong rejecting the invitation for a dinner date. Build like a slippery water snake and avoided Bible like a plague.

Every single time, it was as if Build have a specific informer that helped him to inform Bible's whereabouts and without fail he manage to get away easily even without trying his hardest.

Bible who was angry yet remained calm as he was already informed by his trusted chauffeur/ persona bodyguard Mek of Build's busy schedule that eats up his rest time who was busy managing his newly launched car exhibition that will take place at Paragon Hall, one of the biggest hall in the country.

Like a supportive and understanding adult, Bible back off from approaching nor disturbing Build so that he can fully concentrate on his work as he is busy going from point A to point K.

Soon, it was the day of the launching of JP's Car company sports car exhibition. Everyone was there to celebrate the newly launched JP Sports Car, the top 2 fastest sports cars that have ever been produced by the company.

It was Build's dream to be able to produce a line of sports cars for his company and today with everything that he has been through he manage to produce not one but two sports cars for the world.

Before the exhibition of JP Sports Car opened to the public, Build took the microphone and welcome his VVIP guest to his showroom. He held his cup high to his parents and people in high-ups as the show officially begin.

After the toss, Build expertly pass the microphone to his subordinate who attentively continues the event while he like a ghost was out of that place and moves on to his other business, which is to relax for the time being.

While Build is busy enjoying his morning by laying down half-naked under the sun reaping the benefits that he gains, unknowing to him, his man slowly yet gradually approaches his ship at the same time busy peeping at him from afar.

As the small boat successfully docks inside the ship expertly without making major noise, he disembarks his boat and heads up to the lounge area where he was greeted by half-naked Build busy enjoying his alone time under the sun.

Without shame, he walk over at the same time take off his shirt and pants then settle himself next to him as what is being expected of him, without betting his eyes Build said;

"Aren't you slightly late today?"

"Sorry, was busy maintaining your company in this part of the state that it's hard for me to actually go out and meet you"

Replied the man who was smirking at Gulf and look at him. Build chuckle softly while looking at him slightly then toss a sun-cream to him.

"Bossy as always huh nong"

"P'Kao, by now you should know how I am"

"Hmm, hmm. You are being spoiled. Oh, how is everyone? How's your event? How is your parent?" asked Kao as he helped Build rub sun cream on his back without missing a spot.

"By you phi, always. Everyone doing fine, the event too and so does my parents. You know you should visit them if you have time"

"I will, once I settle the document"

"Hmm, oh, since I'll be here for a few days before heading back to my hectic world. Could I see them?"

"I don't see any wrong in it. Since you only have a few days here, then let's go ahead and head over to the docking area"

45 minutes later, the captain docked the luxury ship by the harbour next to another luxury ship that comes along with an unexpected surprise as they disembark from their ship hand-in-hands.

As the duo happily talked, walking away from the ship and headed over to the parking lot. A few cars away from them, as Build playfully pushed Kao using his body slightly he accidentally saw Bible looking at him with a hard facial expression.

Bible with gritted teeth looking directly at Build and Kao, couldn't suppress his anger and annoyance as he look at their interlocked hands but before he couldn't ask or walk over towards them, Build quickly push Kao to the passenger's seat while he enter the driver's seat and drove off.

As they drove off from there in a speedy mode, Kao who have no idea what was going on asked Build;

"What's with the hurry? Are you okay?"

"I saw someone who I shouldn't so that's why I push you in the car and drove off"

"Why? Who? Do you want to talk about it?"

Build shake his head in a no motion as he continues to drive furiously, overtaking one car after another heading to their destination without making a single noise as the stereo sing on. Upon arriving at their destination, both of them walk over to a cafe.

The moment both of them enter the cafe, a thunder of footsteps come running over towards them and knock them both down as they both laugh heartily, hugging, kissing and patting while the receiver, receives their affection without complaint.

"You two should really call beforehand, what if I'm not in the shop?"

Enter the owner of a well-known cafe, shaking his head in disapproval as he walks over towards them.

"We know you'll be in the shop especially its the weekdays plus you will never take any leave and you're healthy as a horse so the probability for you to not be at this shop is slim," tells Build as he takes a knee and continues;

"My babies.. how are you all? Do you miss daddy? Yes, you do. Yea you do? Daddy misses you.. all of you"

"You are one weird person Build. These are my babies, not yours, plus I'm the one who is busy taking care of them not you two"

"Aww, our real big baby is sulking. Come here, let us hug you"

Tease Build as he and Kao hug him at the same time wishing him happy birthday. But their reunion was cut short as Build could hear another sports car stopped in front of the shop.

"Shit, I'm sorry Up, I have to go, someone is here for me. Anyway, enjoy your day together and I will send you two something special so help me hold him back as long as you can. I really own you one, my family. Bye, my babies, daddy will be back"

Build quickly explain to Kao and Up before he waves goodbye to his furry babies that wag their tails, meowing at him as he runs over towards the back door while the front door chimes as a customer enter.

As if on cue, like a good owner Up heads over to Bible all smiling and welcoming while Kao deliberately walks up to the second floor leading Bible to speculate that he and Build heading over to the second floor.

Jealous Bible ignores Up and strides toward Kao as he heads up to the second floor and once again Kao deliberately enters a private room. Feeling uneasy and annoyed, Bible headed over to the room, open the door widely and was greeted by Kao petting his babies.