And I was already out of the dress and at the counter.

I placed my dress option on the counter, a simple Maroon dress with a sweetheart neckline and two black accessory waist belts.

"I'll take this please." I told the gentleman behind the counter who smiled and took the dress and started to pack it up for me.

Mavis arrived just then with her own dress in hand and her option for me and slammed it on the counter.
"And this one."

I sighed, "Mavis, the dress is really pretty but-"

"Oh excellent choice madam," The store attendant just cut me off. "That's actually one of our own latest styles, and look here, it comes in tinged blue as well."
Tinged blue? What's that?

Mavis gave a look that said all too much about how superior she was feeling right now with her dress choice.

Amused, I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

Before I even got a word in with the attendant, he'd already gone to the back and brought out a dress in a beige box. He placed it on the counter and opened it up.

Huh.

Pulling out the dress, it was the exact same thing as the one Mavis picked out, except for the colour. It was white too, mostly, but the bottom was a sky blue that slowly faded into white as it reached to top. Same thing for the sleeves.

Now this was begining to tempt me, considering my weakness for blue.
I looked at Mavis, who didn't even need to hear a confirmation from me and turned to the attendant.

"We'll take all three." Then she slammed her card on the counter like she was in some drama show.

We'd all gone shopping, Mavis, Mara, Raven and I. They also got some nice new outfits for the day which I paid for, or more like Damon paid for, same thing.

They were getting ready at the pack house while I got ready at my place.
Last minute nerves kicking me in the gut.

So starting all over again, I put on the Mavis lace option, as she liked me to call it, but the one in blue and put it on.
Not gonna lie, the dress was pretty.
Simple, but really pretty.

I suddenly felt like putting my hair up again so I did. And this time, no matter what the voices in my head said, it was staying up.

Speaking of voices, you in there?

Mmm...

Mmm, what?

Ssstto...

What?

Mmm...

And then she was out again. Sleeping. This was getting too much now.

You've gotta wake up, if not for anything at least just tonight.
I'm not gonna need to shift or anything but you need to be awake, c'mon.

Then silence.

Fine, I'm getting late anyway, I better start going.

I quickly tidied up my room, put all the extra stuff away, and grabbed all the wrapping and my tea cup to put them away in the kitchen. I'd been so nervous I couldn't even finish my tea.

I poured the rest out in the sink and threw the wrapping papers out.

Damon had already taken the lead and was at the great hall, probably along with everyone else once I looked at the clock.

6:14pm

I'm already fifteen minutes late.

Skip the walk, I'll just take a car there.