I sat there completely confused.

He pulled out small box

"Harry!" I snapped

He smirked "Listen" he spoke with a laugh he's voice slowly becoming more serious "This isn't an engagement ring don't worry. Lex I really do love you. I've never felt this way with anyone. I'm scared because you are too good for me. I truly believe that but I want this. I want you."

Harry started stuttering I leaned over and kissed him.

He pulled away "I don't know how to do this or even ask but do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Please"

He nodded holding the box Opening it it was a ring. "A promise ring. I will do my best to make you happy. A promise I'm going to try my best."

I felt tears running down my face I immediately climb on top of Harry kissing him placing his hands on my hips pulling me closer.

I pulled away cupping his cheeks. "You Harry are something else"

He smiled "I love you."

I licked my lips "I love you"

He kissed me mumbling "you're my girlfriend."

I kissed him back "you're my boyfriend."

He pulled away taking my hand and kissing my knuckles then taking the ring and slipping it on my finger.

"Harry this is beautiful!"

"I got it at that thrift shore you love."

"You know me so well."

I kissed him my hips shifted Harry grabbed my hips tight

"You're getting me hard. If you keep doing that I'm not going to hesitate to pull your panties down."

"We are in public Harry" I laughed

"I could give two shits"

My eyes widen

"Look around nobody is here not that I would give a shit."

"You would let people watch?"

"Don't act so innocent I'm almost certain if I had you close and someone walked in you wouldn't care if I kept going."

I scrunched up my nose

He hummed "so innocent" moving his hands to my thighs rubbing them.

He's hand went under my skirt rubbing my core. I closed my eyes at the contact. his hand slipped into my underwear. I let out a small moan. He continued mumbling "still want to pretend you're so innocent?" Kissing my jaw "tell me to stop if so."

I shook my head no

He pulled me close "you're gonna be a good girl and ride me?"

I reach down and unbuttoned his jeans palming him through his boxers. A moan fell from his lips as I took him out of his boxers rubbing him up and down a few times.

"Spit on my cock baby"

I let spit slowly drip down to his hard on.

He's eyes locked on my lips watching the spit drip down he breathed out a 'fuck'

I pumped him a few times before he stopped me "I would normally fucking live for this love but I'm going to need you to get on my cock."

Stood up on my knees Harry moved my underwear to the side while holding his other hand on my hip